Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
big day for BYND. bought 6 more shares and added another call contract this morning. i'm gonna continue to buy more because this looks like it can hit $150 in a couple of months.

stave

Superstar
Daps
:ehh: still sitting on the sidelines over here waiting for the inevitable

If I could get that damn options approval, I'd be very active- but right now I'm not putting anything else into the market unless they announce a cure or shyt bottoms out when everyone realizes that going outside again isn't happening soon again for most people.

Still very bearish. But I do enjoy reading the posts of brehs coming up right now. :blessed:

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
I sold lots today made $12,200 I not hating what happened today. I’m eating! Gonna reinvest when the market crashes again!

Trying to sell a bunch of the stocks I got 20 different investments right now I’m trying to get it down to at least 10 and hold.

I’m still looking advice in SNAP should I hold long term to this? Or sell since I’m up 24%?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I sold lots today made $12,200 I not hating what happened today. I’m eating! Gonna reinvest when the market crashes again!

Trying to sell a bunch of the stocks I got 20 different investments right now I’m trying to get it down to at least 10 and hold.

I’m still looking advice in SNAP should I hold long term to this? Or sell since I’m up 24%?

If it was me id sell

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

What you guys think about this HEAR turtle beach

I been watching it awhile put a little in and it’s just been slowing going up the whole time I’m thinking about going heavy on it

they might double soon and this is before the new game systems are released

interesting play

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:ehh: still sitting on the sidelines over here waiting for the inevitable

If I could get that damn options approval, I'd be very active- but right now I'm not putting anything else into the market unless they announce a cure or shyt bottoms out when everyone realizes that going outside again isn't happening soon again for most people.

Still very bearish. But I do enjoy reading the posts of brehs coming up right now. :blessed:
At first I was thinking we've seen the bottom but there are just too many potential problems with everything right now. The market at least to me seems to be pricing in the best case scenario. I just don't know if the recovery will be that fast. I'm willing to wait for a bit before I resume investing. I want to build up some cash anyway.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Widely followed investor Howard Marks says the stock market rebound is not reflecting reality

"It took seven years to get back to the 2000 highs in 2007," Marks said. "It took 5½ years to get back to the 2007 highs in late 2012. So, is it really appropriate that, given all the bad news in the world today, we should get back to the highs in only three months? That seems inappropriately positive."
I read somewhere that no matter what by December / January, the market will be leaking and on life support.