Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
When I moved out my parents was when I started filing as a non dependant.
Just read up about being a dependant, and hes been doing some lying to the irs....my grandparents support me, not his cheap ass...i want to file as a non dependant, are there any advantages

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Just read up about being a dependant, and hes been doing some lying to the irs....my grandparents support me, not his cheap ass...i want to file as a non dependant, are there any advantages

Your dad gets tax credit for claiming you as a dependent kid. I think its something like 4-5k per kid. (could be very wrong on that figure)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Your dad gets tax credit for claiming you as a dependent kid. I think its something like 4-5k per kid. (could be very wrong on that figure)
Oh hell to the fukk no! He hasnt paid any of my tuition, living expenses, etc for college, but hea claiming me ...fukk that i want to claim myself...what i get if i do that?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
A dependant... I know nothing about this..i live on my own and my grandparents help me financially..what should i file as?

Buy Turbotax (a tax preparation computer program) and file as an independent. Don't send your dad shyt. He will file as for you as a dependent (meaning he is taking care of you) and will net himself a huge tax return as a result.

Last edited:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't tell your dad anything, let him file you as a dependent ...and give me his name and address :smile:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
for the option players here take a look at Lionsgate Entertainment's March options. Theyre going for the low

Knew it was a matter of time for TWTR :smugbiden:

TWTR will fall back down eventually. Just a matter of when. I'm not even going to say its overvalued because even though when compared to established/similar companies like Yahoo, AOL, Baidu and Google it doesnt make sense I dont know how Wall Street values these new social media/website stocks.

I guess the big idea is that if FB managed to increase revenues by 800-1000% in 4,5 years that these other companies are capable as well. But meh....it's gotta go back down eventually before it accelerates again. Options are expensive as a muhh though. Wouldn't touch them puts except for:

January 18 Expiry (Not a good time to get em though)
Strike - Bid - Open Interest
65 - 2.90 - 904 (with about 5000 in volume today)

March Expiry
55 - 3.70 - 1762

June Expiry
50.00-4.90-19184

This shyt just looks like a set up for Wall street to grab money. Even looking at the volume on the option chain right now. Next earnings release will probably be manipulated to = bad news and the jawn will drop 25%
Them January ones (though I'd be scared to hop in) would be tripled and the March doubled up

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Just made some major moves this morning. Sold out half of my Nokia position (125% profits..:whew: ) Cashing out some, then purchased more AMD. Also added Costco(COST) as it recently dipped on missed earnings, but i see this as an excellent long term play. Also, people need to really look hard at the The Container Store (TCS) Its up 20% since i purchased last month and i'm sure itll will do well in the upcoming year.

Happy trading friends. Here's hoping for a solid 2014...:cheers:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Wanted to buy NQ today at 12 but I couldnt because im still transferring my money to TD Am.

Shot up the 14 today smh:sadcam: Too late