Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
RIBT :ohlawd:

Im now according to scottrade a daytime trader...but i dont have 25K

so if i sell off all my RIBT stock, which is not above that mark, will i be able to buy another stock before the 90 days...this sucks

Last edited:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If yall trying to join in on the litecoins, there this site where you click a button every hour and get some coins. Lets start a referral train...http://ltc4you.com/?r=9792

its easier than mining bitcoins right now and litecoins are jumping quick.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I'm not quite fond of the stock market and the insurmountable stress associated with it as seen here:

Due to my limited understanding of finance/economics my plan may seem ridiculous/stupid/unrealistic so bear with me.

Ultimately I want to buy an equity stake in small/local companies (i.e.: small hotels, restaurants, night clubs, etc.) and be paid dividends and/or charge the companies some sort of admin fee. If any of the businesses are failing I can (or someone I hire) advise them on how to turn the company back to profitability. Basically I would live off the dividends and do very little work.

Is my plan remotely realistic?

This plan sounds more appealing to me than frantically researching stock market as I would have more of a personal relationship with the CEOs, and I would be privy to his/her company's inner workings. I was always under the impression that most companies don't even pay dividends and if they do then it's minuscule (and not enough for a 'fulltime' income). Local companies tend to be small and private (don't trade on the stock market) so I'm assuming buying their stocks would be a little more difficult.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
hey Bernie what's up with QVT selling their achn shares. They got fukked on it but they sold a bunch of lots
Before the hold, ACHN was determined to compete with the high price big guys (gild,abbv) RA actually wanted ACHN to focus on producing a cheaper priced Hep C treatment but the new CEO was against it. Now RA pretty much owns the company, QVT obviously didn't trust the vision RA capital has.. ACHN is a very safe stock to be in.

Last edited:

Creeper

Rookie
Daps
I'm thinking of jumping in Chegg (CHGG). More and more students are starting to use it and could change the whole textbook industry. Any thoughts on it?