Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What's on your watchlist? :feedme:

You can see all this info on TD but I like the easiness of the layout on Yahoo Finance. So first download that app. Then search the companies and it will tell you right on their page in bright lettering when their earnings is. Then hit the bell icon to set an alert.

Here's my watch list right now.

Delta Airlines UNDER $20. They've already hit $19 during the first crash. I dumped them a couple weeks back but might be interested again.

American Airlines UNDER $10. It's at $11 right now maybe I'm being greedy with this one but oh well lol.

Facebook UNDER $165. It got close today. I'll keep watching if it dips below that mark I might make it my entry point. They've said to be down on advertising dollars.

Microsoft UNDER $165. I'm debating it. I could go grab some right now but I haven't decided if I want them to be a pillar of my portfolio.

Disney UNDER $90. I got in at $80. I'm not sure if it drops that far but under $90 I would definitely add more. Maybe I'd add more in the mid 90s.

WYNN UNDER $60. Not saying I'd dive in but I'd be more interested. It makes no sense at $70 right now. I think they might have had their earnings already tho.

Apple UNDER $255. I don't know if it'll get there or not, it seems to be fairly steady at the point it's at. I'd like it more around $230 tho.

CCL UNDER $10. It should be lower.

NCLH UNDER $10. It's almost there.

Trillest

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can see all this info on TD but I like the easiness of the layout on Yahoo Finance. So first download that app. Then search the companies and it will tell you right on their page in bright lettering when their earnings is. Then hit the bell icon to set an alert.

Here's my watch list right now.

Delta Airlines UNDER $20. They've already hit $19 during the first crash. I dumped them a couple weeks back but might be interested again.

American Airlines UNDER $10. It's at $11 right now maybe I'm being greedy with this one but oh well lol.

Facebook UNDER $165. It got close today. I'll keep watching if it dips below that mark I might make it my entry point. They've said to be down on advertising dollars.

Microsoft UNDER $165. I'm debating it. I could go grab some right now but I haven't decided if I want them to be a pillar of my portfolio.

Disney UNDER $90. I got in at $80. I'm not sure if it drops that far but under $90 I would definitely add more. Maybe I'd add more in the mid 90s.

WYNN UNDER $60. Not saying I'd dive in but I'd be more interested. It makes no sense at $70 right now. I think they might have had their earnings already tho.

Apple UNDER $255. I don't know if it'll get there or not, it seems to be fairly steady at the point it's at. I'd like it more around $230 tho.

CCL UNDER $10. It should be lower.

NCLH UNDER $10. It's almost there.

I use TD too but I find Yahoo Finance so much easier to navigate. Liking most of these picks, I'm pulling the trigger on FB if it goes under 170 again

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I use TD too but I find Yahoo Finance so much easier to navigate. Liking most of these picks, I'm pulling the trigger on FB if it goes under 170 again

Some analysts dropped the target price of FB to around $200 which scared people. I think that's BS. Like I was saying yesterday FB is going to make a move, they are sitting on billions and haven't made a big move yet. They probably gonna wait til this Covid shyt dies down.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I wanted to point something out with Netflix. Yes, today we shorted it because it had to be done but if you were an investor 5 years ago and just held the shyt..

Example: 5 years ago you buy Netflix shares, 100 shares for around $8K.

Today you would have $43K.

The long game still works. It will continue to work. We are just in a crazy time.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I think it’s gonna be a case by case basis

stocks will drop after ER but than the thing is people will ignore it cuz of the rona

So in a normal market a stock may drop heavy cuz of missed ER but now it may just drop a little

same thing with a divided cut in a normal market it would be a huge red flag but in this case it will be seen as normal

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think it’s gonna be a case by case basis

stocks will drop after ER but than the thing is people will ignore it cuz of the rona

So in a normal market a stock may drop heavy cuz of missed ER but now it may just drop a little

same thing with a divided cut in a normal market it would be a huge red flag but in this case it will be seen as normal

Some of it is baked in but with fear at an all time high let's see some red..