Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Delta earnings before opening tomorrow

Gotta be red
:jbhmm:
Someone explain this to me, now when places like GA open up, will there be air travel again....

I'm trying get an idea of logistics wise when we should really start taking advantage of these dirt low prices.

Even if these prices go lower, this is still a great buy in.

We all know DAL,LUV,AAL, and UAL are too big too fail airlines...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:jbhmm:
Someone explain this to me, now when places like GA open up, will there be air travel again....

I'm trying get an idea of logistics wise when we should really be taken advantage of these dirt low prices.

We all know DAL,LUV,AAL, and UAL are too big too fail airlines...

The problem is the social distancing and maybe some fear also. There will be less flights because less demand. There will be less passengers because social distancing and people not ready to travel and there will be cheaper flights to try to help with that but by no means will these flights be filled.

It's going to be 1-2 years minimum before their earnings come back to what they were.

I think there will be a short lived bump in airlines at some point but people will just try to short the market. Long term you're looking at a couple years to collect big gains IMO

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like FET

I was about to buy 5000 shares of FET and then when I was about to place the order Charles Schwab was like are you sure you wanna do this :usure:

is it easy to sell OTC securities? It just made me nervous.

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
The problem is the social distancing and maybe some fear also. There will be less flights because less demand. There will be less passengers because social distancing and people not ready to travel and there will be cheaper flights to try to help with that but by no means will these flights be filled.

It's going to be 1-2 years minimum before their earnings come back to what they were.

I think there will be a short lived bump in airlines at some point but people will just try to short the market. Long term you're looking at a couple years to collect big gains IMO

They can buy oil cheap and they will cut operating expenses (employees) as soon as they are able to. They should be fine within a year. I'm really high on AAL based on the entry point.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
NFLX has typically dropped big after AH after earnings. ppl have high hopes and run it up only to get disappointed.