Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I have my price targets set but I'm wondering if brehs have any opinions on how LOW we can expect the following companies to go..

These are all current prices. Give me your thoughts on how low you think they can go.

AAL $10

MGM $13

Delta $23

CCL $12

NCLH $11

$3 off each one..maybe 5-7 off delta

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I just invested in STNG. You think that's a good longterm hold or should I just sell when/if they spike?
This is a swing play for me because it can be risky. What I mean by that is even though they can help store oil right now, but if they are filled to capacity by the oversupply of oil in the coming weeks to months then the stock will suffer. Just as much as if the demand for oil rises again. But overall they should be making money from this situation and can probably be a good hold to see if it goes back to its highs of $40

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a swing play for me because it can be risky. What I mean by that is even though they can help store oil right now, but if they are filled to capacity by the oversupply of oil in the coming weeks to months then the stock will suffer. Just as much as if the demand for oil rises again. But overall they should be making money from this situation and can probably be a good hold to see if it goes back to its highs of $40
I'm gonna keep that in mind. I copped $480 worth today so we'll see how this goes. Thanks.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I feel way more bullish on airlines than cruise lines

airlines are needed point blank no way around that

cruises are a luxury that can wait a long time to come back

we need airlines

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I feel way more bullish on airlines than cruise lines

airlines are needed point blank no way around that

cruises are a luxury that can wait a long time to come back

we need airlines

which do you like? Southwest has the best balance sheet but Delta and AAL seem like the most upside i just got sick of waiting but would consider at dirt cheap prices

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Just had an epiphany, going fall back until the California is back opened up in another month.

I think we'll see some interesting shyt in that time frame. Either way there's going be money to be made, whether you getting now or when the wheels start turning.

Worst thing to do imo is to be caught holding the bag, as stock prices really dip.

We all know the crash is coming. A lot of these big oil refineries ain't going make it.

The banks are going take a hit, which means everyone who needs loans moving forward is going take a hit.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I see STNG mentioned, any other oil storage stocks that have a chance to jump? Further question, what's the next date that oil future contracts are due for delivery?

Last edited: