Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been mentioning ARIA since the beginning of November. GALE has been a big performer as of late too.

actually was trying to get into ARIA (options) last week and was literally haggling over a nickel in the spread - the next day it move on me and since then it's exploded...lost out on an easy 200% return

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
TWTR will fall back down eventually. Just a matter of when. I'm not even going to say its overvalued because even though when compared to established/similar companies like Yahoo, AOL, Baidu and Google it doesnt make sense I dont know how Wall Street values these new social media/website stocks.

I guess the big idea is that if FB managed to increase revenues by 800-1000% in 4,5 years that these other companies are capable as well. But meh....it's gotta go back down eventually before it accelerates again. Options are expensive as a muhh though. Wouldn't touch them puts except for:

January 18 Expiry (Not a good time to get em though)
Strike - Bid - Open Interest
65 - 2.90 - 904 (with about 5000 in volume today)

March Expiry
55 - 3.70 - 1762

June Expiry
50.00-4.90-19184

This shyt just looks like a set up for Wall street to grab money. Even looking at the volume on the option chain right now. Next earnings release will probably be manipulated to = bad news and the jawn will drop 25%

Last edited:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TWTR will fall back down eventually. Just a matter of when. I'm not even going to say its overvalued because even though when compared to established/similar companies like Yahoo, AOL, Baidu and Google it doesnt make sense I dont know how Wall Street values these new social media/website stocks.

I guess the big idea is that if FB managed to increase revenues by 800-1000% in 4,5 years that these other companies are capable as well. But meh....it's gotta go back down eventually before it accelerates again. Options are expensive as a muhh though. Wouldn't touch them puts except for:

January 18 Expiry (Not a good time to get em though)
65 - 2.90 - 904 (with about 5000 in volume today)

March Expiry
55 - 3.70 - 1762

June Expiry
50.00-4.90-19184

This shyt just looks like a set up for Wall street to grab money. Even looking at the volume on the option chain right now. Next earnings release will probably be manipulated to = bad news and the jawn will drop 25%

then play the volatility if you think the options are too expensive (i.e sell a call spread) looking at it, it doesn't seem they are too expensive relative to the volatility of the stock.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please provide background friend, or direct us where we can read up on these picks.

QTWW -
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/quantum-announces-launch-initial-order-140000054.html

The first application of Quantum's new collar mount product line is associated with a 21" diameter by 80" long tank (86" overall length with collar neck) which stores 28.4 DGE. Other sizes will soon be available with collar mount versions, including Quantum's industry leading 25" diameter tanks in a variety of lengths. The tanks are a varient of Quantum's standard strap mount design, except the end bosses have been extended to allow for collar mounting. This maximizes commonality in manufacturing to provide the best value for our customers

been following QTWW for years - they were trying to make alternative energy batteries for car industries. Now they seem to have been able to commericialize fuel tanks - this is a big deal for them.

looks like a trip top breakout - could see $10 in the short term

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui

Last edited:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KFX is ready to go up too:ehh:

based on what?

10 m in profit a year?
currently in lock-up period

gonna need to see more contracts, shyt is still doing R&D...need to understand the platform is and if they can actual profit from it in a commercial environment.

Income statement shows neglible revenue growth , OI and NI growth. (Healthy Balance sheet though).

see some pumping right now but at $7 it may be low risk high reward for some.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
then play the volatility if you think the options are too expensive (i.e sell a call spread) looking at it, it doesn't seem they are too expensive relative to the volatility of the stock.
no playing for me right now breh. As for playing volatility I'd short the volatility on a lot of these put options if I had a margin account. Now's not the time though all my money is in school

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CLF - looks good to extend
HLF - shorts bear raided earlier this week , i'm playing 82.5 calls over the next 2 months.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Probably some time in January. I can see it hitting 75-80 before it. Then it becomes a coinflip.

edit: its already at 73.44 :whew:

This shyt is intriguing. I wonder when itll slow down

fukking TWTR! How high will this shyt go??? If there was ever a stock I regret not buying its this one. This shyt is illogical!

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Profit Margin:
up_g.gif
2,114.00 (6.00%)
:banderas:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Yeah man twtr is flying. Once that 180 day lock up period ends, im curious to see what happens.

I think less insiders than normal will sell. I think they've seen what happens when you turn "potential" into actual income streams like FB. The PPS increase in FB will likely keep more insiders in TWTR until they start posting profits. IMO obv