Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I should have copped more UBER at $19. I don't know if I should cop it no at $28? What if the drop happens tomorrow?

Then average it out. Y'all are acting like Uber is going to fall off the face of the earth. At worst it'll get back to $40. That's worse case scenario.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Just be careful. 0.19 can easily turn into zero cents. You gotta watch the motherfukker closely too. These runs happen and are over in the blink of an eye.

That shyt is nothing compared to when i was trading shyt crypto coins

That 24/7 market was :whew:

Had like 40000 of a shyt coin that eventually was being pumped..had it stored in its branded wallet and couldnt transfer it back to the exchange in time to fully cash out. talk about buggin out :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It make no damn sense for WYNN to be sitting at $75 right now. I should have bought it at $45. They ain't making shyt right now. Overseas they are down, Vegas is closed, Encore won't do nearly what they thought because that's closed too.

That's the most frustrating part of all this. Some of these hotel stocks should be in the gutter and somehow they got pumped up. I won big time with ERI. MGM didn't do too much for me.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't invest that much anymore, it's just tax strategies for the most part for me

Also you can contribute to your 401k till July 15 to offset your taxes from last year if anyone needed to

I sold my xom shares at 80

I'm sure oil will make a come back but it's going to take a long time, we've got what now almost 2+ months of almost no demand and all the fighting over output

I read US storage is practically full

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't invest that much anymore, it's just tax strategies for the most part for me

Also you can't contribute to your 401k till July 15 to offset your taxes from last year if anyone needed to

I sold my xom shares at 80

I'm sure oil will make a come back but it's going to take a long time, we've got what now almost 2+ months of almost no demand and all the fighting over output

I read US storage is practically full