Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Boeing can build planes but will anybody be trying to fly on planes anytime soon?

:hhh: you CLEARLY underestimate the stupidity of people. The #1 mistake a investor can make is thinking with Morals or what they "think" is right instead of what will ultimately take place. Folks gonna be flying and traveling the first chance they get (regardless of the threat of the Corona bodying them), mufukkas will pack bars and all if they have the opportunity. Just wait and see how packed the Florida beaches will be this weekend :hhh:

I don't understand why Boeing is as high as it is. They lost $19 billion because of the 737 crashes; that plane is not getting certified anytime soon; posted their first losses in 22 years a few months ago, which will be even worse at their next earnings report; looking for a federal bailout; they have completely inept leadership. I know they have military contracts but they are a dogshyt company.

Last edited:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
setting sell limit for market hours as soon as the market opens if I see MRNA drop by more than 10% :yeshrug:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
The SECOND moderna drops back in the 30s today ( ( I believe it will based off the new report) I'm jumping in

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I thought MRNA was supposed to pop off brehs :dead: that shyt look weaker than a motherfukker

Whose the dude that copped 40 shares today?

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I thought MRNA was supposed to pop off brehs :dead: that shyt look weaker than a motherfukker

Whose the dude that copped 40 shares today?
I just said this 30 mins ago. shyt is gonna drop back to the $30s cause they came out and basically said hold your horses on this vaccine shyt.
Still a good buy tho
:manny: