Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
By the way, if you bought in the after hours and sell the next day that is not considered a day trade. You are well within your rights to sell anything tomorrow if you purchased it prior to the 8pm after hour closing.

You are also within your rights to execute a day trade but you cannot do more than 3 in a certain time frame i forget the rule, that's for margin accounts. If you have a cash account you can do whatever you want as long as you aren't free riding or doing shady shyt with unsettled funds, etc.

Be aware that if you do decide to sell some shyt tomorrow you may not be able to use your gains right away to buy something else on say Monday.. it could take a day to clear. Keep this all in mind.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
By the way, if you bought in the after hours and sell the next day that is not considered a day trade. You are well within your rights to sell anything tomorrow if you purchased it prior to the 8pm after hour closing.

You are also within your rights to execute a day trade but you cannot do more than 3 in a certain time frame i forget the rule, that's for margin accounts. If you have a cash account you can do whatever you want as long as you aren't free riding or doing shady shyt with unsettled funds, etc.

Be aware that if you do decide to sell some shyt tomorrow you may not be able to use your gains right away to buy something else on say Monday.. it could take a day to clear. Keep this all in mind.
Yeah day trades have to be the same trading day.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

"The health and safety of our employees, their families and communities is our shared priority," said Stan Deal, president and CEO of Boeing Commercial Airplanes in a press release. "This phased approach ensures we have a reliable supply base, our personal protective equipment is readily available and we have all of the necessary safety measures in place to resume essential work for our customers."

So Boeing has enough for 27,000 people but hospitals across the country don't have enough? :jbhmm: :mjtf:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Boeing can build planes but will anybody be trying to fly on planes anytime soon?

We won't know.. this market right now is all speculation. I'm following the speculation more than the common sense. lol. Speaking of.. China just released their GDP numbers and they are brutal. I don't think it will affect tomorrow but it's worth noting.

My plan: Get up early and follow the gains. If something feels off... abort.. abort.. abort.. :manny:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Boeing can build planes but will anybody be trying to fly on planes anytime soon?

:hhh: you CLEARLY underestimate the stupidity of people. The #1 mistake a investor can make is thinking with Morals or what they "think" is right instead of what will ultimately take place. Folks gonna be flying and traveling the first chance they get (regardless of the threat of the Corona bodying them), mufukkas will pack bars and all if they have the opportunity. Just wait and see how packed the Florida beaches will be this weekend :hhh:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: you CLEARLY underestimate the stupidity of people. The #1 mistake of investors is thinking with Morals or what they "think" is right instead of what will ultimately taking place . Folks gonna be flying and traveling the first chance they get (regardless of the threat of the Corona bodying them), just wait and see how packed the Florida beaches will be this weekend :hhh:

I feel what you saying just don’t know if the “shutdown” will really over as soon as trump makes it seem. You make a great point though

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I feel what you saying just don’t know if the “shutdown” will really over as soon as trump makes it seem. You make a great point though

Your concern as an investor is to make money (NEVER forget that). If shyt is shooting up. you take the gains, If it feels 'off' (aka too many people getting bodied) you pull back and prepare to re-enter at a lower price. It's literally as simple as that.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Your concern as an investor is to make money (NEVER forget that). If shyt is shooting up. you take the gains, If it feels 'off' (aka too many people getting bodied) you pull back and prepare to re-enter at a lower price. It's literally as simple as that.

Big facts :salute: