Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
with all this shyt going down at the end of the pandemic, does Amazon have even more a stranglehold on the retail market?

in other words; have they not even reached a peak yet?

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
with all this shyt going down at the end of the pandemic, does Amazon have even more a stranglehold on the retail market?

in other words; have they not even reached a peak yet?
They are the model all the other retail companies will model now. Copy cat world... but who will do it better?

Spree At Last

All Star
Daps
:angry: Schwab wouldn't approve me to trade options and now more than ever is the time
I got approved on Schwab in mid March, had to answer a bunch of questions on the phone about how options worked. Totally worth it imo, I don't think i can go back to stocks after this, the wild swings are addicting as hell. But really after the economy stabilizes I'll put a large chunk into ETFs and use some money on the side to fukk around with options.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Tomorrow is a pump n day. :hubie:

We all know the economy is shyt.
I've learned that every action in the stock market is a overreaction. There's no reason for some of these names to be up so big fundamentally, AMC,Dave and busters, live nation wont be fully operational until years end at the earliest. The economy isn't even being opened up all at once and it's up to the governor discretion. This is the buy rumor sell the news event.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I bought some CCL, MGM, shyt like that, probably see a nice gain and then drop the fukk off
I was looking at mgm too. I'm thinking about selling off my eri if it gets into 20s, what would you do? I feel like it will drop off into the 12-14 range again and think I should take the gains before reality sets back in that we aren't close to full operation at all

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Amc is moving for me!! :blessed:

I’m up to 150!! In about a year, that will be up to 1,000... just for playing with the Coli brokers...

Glad I stopped listening to cac mamba and someone else. I could be up like the rest..:ufdup:
AMC is probably gonna go bankrupt. I'd bail on them at the first available opportunity. Take the money and run. They were already questionable before all this.

AMC theaters in talks to hire bankruptcy law firm Weil Gotshal amid coronavirus shutdown
AMC Is $4.9 Billion in Debt. Is Bankruptcy Next?

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I was looking at mgm too. I'm thinking about selling off my eri if it gets into 20s, what would you do? I feel like it will drop off into the 12-14 range again and think I should take the gains before reality sets back in that we aren't close to full operation at all

I'm hoping MGM dips again, if it does I'm buying.
Wish I had caught it when it was at $7, would have doubled up already

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AMC is probably gonna go bankrupt. I'd bail on them at the first available opportunity. Take the money and run. They were already questionable before all this.

AMC theaters in talks to hire bankruptcy law firm Weil Gotshal amid coronavirus shutdown
AMC Is $4.9 Billion in Debt. Is Bankruptcy Next?

I know. I’ve been hearing it a lot. I read that article before I even put money into it. It’s one of those if i miss, I lose a little something but if they make it, :blessed:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Tomm could be a huge rally day but it’s gonna be fake rally

my issues are always scare to lock in profits as apart of me wants to sell nothing at all until way down the lane

but we will see many fake gains again than coming back to reality

unsure how to play this
Make you profits tomorrow and buy again on the huge drop that is coming.