Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So if states determine when to open back up, won’t that make the market even harder to figure out? What if the company is based In a state that isn’t improving? How we going to track all that?

:jbhmm:

Trump is giving guidelines “how” to open the country And is leaving up to the states to get through the process phases of his guidelines.

just more smoke and mirrors

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
I dunno I’m confused with this stock, lots of analysts saying they expect this stock to tank this year. I don’t understand how they come up to that conclusion.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/seekin...beyond-meat-coronavirus-might-sink-this-stock

Just an example of one article but there lots like that one. I dunno brehs

i'm not worried about any of that. you can't trust a lot of analyst because they have positions in the stock themselves so will talk it up or talk it down depending if they're shorting or longing it.

i like their products, they have a good team of executives, it's a young industry with a lot of room to grow and their revenue is growing. there's a good chance it hit $100 soon so i can always flip it if needed or buy puts to hedge.