Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I bought LTRPB at $40.00 a share in aftermarket. Its at $51.00 right. Hopefully its a continue climb in the after/premarket. I plan on selling 15 minutes after opening. This stock is the most :mindblown: EVER.

I missed out on buyin this stock at 44.00 because I didnt have any available funds in my brokerage acct. I called Bank of America and because everybody was callin about their stimulus check I couldnt wire my money over the phone. I had to drive to my nearest BAC branch tok make that transaction. WTF I missed out on making fukk u money.
:to:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought LTRPB at $40.00 a share in aftermarket. Its at $51.00 right. Hopefully its a continue climb in the after/premarket. I plan on selling 15 minutes after opening. This stock is the most :mindblown: EVER.

I missed out on buyin this stock at 44.00 because I didnt have any available funds in my brokerage acct. I called Bank of America and because everybody was callin about their stimulus check I couldnt wire my money over the phone. I had to drive to my nearest BAC branch tok make that transaction. WTF I missed out on making fukk u money.
:to:

im paying attention to this tomorrow. I saw it dip back down to 24 after it went up to 100 and then after hours back at 50. This may make for a good day tomorrow to make some quick money off it.

4Eyez

Next stop is...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, New York

Copped Exxon around noon today at 38. Looked to me like a good entry point on the candlesticks.

So far so good.

Thinking of hitting Royal next...wondering if I should look elsewhere tho.

In regards to its charts, Royal looks promising to get in on now (I see $17 a share...where ya see $26?)

Only thing, there's no telling when oil will actually start going back up...
I don't mind Exxon fluctuating for the next few months or so...but having both XOM & RYDAF up in the air like that? :francis:
Might need to diversify and look elsewhere...just to play it safe.
It's a bloody mess errwhere brehs :bryan:

Last edited:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:ohhh::patrice::jbhmm:

:manny: I'm in. Need to diversify.

Out of curiosity how many shares do yall usually buy.
This is my first time investing in an index fund (been meaning to do it for a month now but was too lazy)
I bought 1 share of QQQ at $210, just wanted exposure to the nasdaq as a whole as opposed to buying individual stocks
I will be adding to this position weekly especially when that stimulus hits so my avg cost varies