Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
BAC is dropping

i've been questioning banks in my portfolio lately. i have some shares of JPM, BAC and WFC but thinking of selling them and putting that money in fintech like square or paypal. banks just seem like a weak investment while the fintech sector is still growing and developing bigger lending services.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i've been questioning banks in my portfolio lately. i have some shares of JPM, BAC and WFC but thinking of selling them and putting that money in fintech like square or paypal. banks just seem like a weak investment while the fintech sector is still growing and developing bigger lending services.
:ohhh: good point. Changing of the guard.

People fukking hate banks. I just heard about chime this past week, they don't have any stock yet though, but that's definitely the future wave.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: good point. Changing of the guard.

People fukking hate banks. I just heard about chime this past week, they don't have any stock yet though, but that's definitely the future wave.

this is how i see it. square now offers in-app stock purchases and expanded their lending services recently. i just like their ceiling more than these old banks. not telling anyone what to do but just bouncing ideas around.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Stocks are literally just holding on now. How you gon say aint no big drop coming. :pachaha:Hold your cash brehs.