Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
you brehs, I bought 5100 of a penny stock (CHK) and seen it go to $16.

Now my shares showing as 510. What happened to my other shares??!?!?!?!?!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you kind of explain why? Sorry that's a beginner question but......I'm a begginer
because no one actually knows what the market is gonna do, and which stocks are gonna go up or down. my uncle is in finance and he told me this exact quote when i started investing :dead:

so if you buy those ETFs, you just have a collection of 800 companies that will rise as a whole as time goes on. no worrying about what individual companies are doing, no timing the market, etc

i mean honestly breh you said you wanna drop a grand? buy each of those ETFs, that's a thousand right there. IVV, DIA, VNQ, VGT, QQQ. and just watch what they do. and they'll each pay you anywhere from 1%-5% in dividends

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody else feel we're going up tomorrow. The way it just dropped and is basically sitting in place:picard:
yeah, it really is :dead:

my prediction is red for the rest of the week. eventually one of these red days is gonna cause a massive sell off

i mean they're predicting the bottom of the market is like in fukkin july :huhldup:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
because no one actually knows what the market is gonna do, and which stocks are gonna go up or down. my uncle is in finance and he told me this exact quote when i started investing :dead:

so if you buy those ETFs, you just have a collection of 800 companies that will rise as a whole as time goes on. no worrying about what individual companies are doing, no timing the market, etc

i mean honestly breh you said you wanna drop a grand? buy each of those ETFs, that's a thousand right there. IVV, DIA, VNQ, VGT, QQQ. and just watch what they do

Yup I will, :salute: