Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else think its a good idea to invest in wells fargo or bac?

I added Wells Fargo and Amex today. I feel like I’m well diversified. I opened positions in about 8 industries.

The crazy thing my Pre Rona portfolio is almost back to where it was in January.

Amazon, Apple and Dollar General has held me down.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
If groceries stores can work with mask and gloves so can airplanes just won’t have full capacity and not sitting together

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You and the cac man keep saying that......I’m waiting :stopitslime:

lmao. They have and I’ve been believing them every time.... lmao... I got faith in them. It’s all in fun man. If we don’t make shyt, it’s our fault but to me, it ain’t that serious. I’m having fun getting into this with all ya at the end of the day and I hope all ya get rich off these posts man. Real shyt

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
lmao. They have and I’ve been believing them every time.... lmao... I got faith in them. It’s all in fun man. If we don’t make shyt, it’s our fault but to me, it ain’t that serious. I’m having fun getting into this with all ya at the end of the day and I hope all ya get rich off these posts man. Real shyt

definitely. :salute:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anyone else think its a good idea to invest in wells fargo or bac?
I just sold all my shares of BAC and put them into JPM. The dividend yield is higher.

Anybody use the ETF SHV instead of a high yield savings account to park money? it has a 2% yield which is higher than most savings accounts pay. I'm thinking of parking my investing money there while I wait a bit to see what the markets do.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I've got 129 shares. I might buy enough to get me to 150 but I also might be done now. It was a dividend play and they no longer pay a dividend so I'm not eager to buy anymore. Hell it might be years to never before they restart the dividend.

how you like RTX in the longterm? Looks like they gonna be a juggernaut now and the price is still only $67