Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't know how anyone could say this isn't a bull market? Since the 35% drop it's now up like 20+% over the past few weeks. That's in itself a bull market even if it's short lasting.

An analyst can say more drops are coming and maybe they will but they really trying to tell people to sit on their hands for a month and let doubles pass by?

Many analysts said this week it would fall off the cliff after last week. Monday's drops were completely erased in the premarket. Then today is up more than the drop was yesterday..

When is that big sell off this week coming?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
My advice (I'm not an expert so don't hold me to it): Play your positions and don't worry about them. Average the costs out when they drop and let them sit otherwise.

If you feel like taking a few risks, throw some down on a couple hotels or airlines but watch them closely. They'll probably rise when the economy opens but could fall off quickly.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
My advice (I'm not an expert so don't hold me to it): Play your positions and don't worry about them. Average the costs out when they drop and let them sit otherwise.

If you feel like taking a few risks, throw some down on a couple hotels or airlines but watch them closely. They'll probably rise when the economy opens but could fall off quickly.

The way I've been playing. Not going by what anybody else says. Going by my own thoughts. Trial by fire. I'll be better in the long run for it...

Everybody has to find the stocks that work for them and milk them hoes....

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
My buddy keeps talking about this 5G stock. Its AKTS. Whats yall opinions on it? He is guaranteeing it will 10x.

:ohhh: I'm liking everything I'm reading about them. The CEO stated they are being highly productive even during the pandemic. I might go get some but if I lose my money I will come back with negs. :ufdup:

Analysts estimate the company now valued at $325M to be valued in the billions by 2025

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Had to rewatch this clip on airlines:

I'm good on airline stock for now. :hubie:

It's an extremely volatile industry and they not making any money during peak season.

Now the money to be had might be in the companies that actually lease these airlines(AER) :whew:

stave

Superstar
Daps
What's everyone's portfolio?

Tesla - 5 Shares
Uber- 373
Wynn- 27

ECC
MFA
NRZ

Additions I plan on making

AMD
AXP
C
EIC
ERI
F
GE
GLAD
HIG
JPM
MFA
MGM
NLY
PEI (taking this one on a flyer)
PGRE
PK
RNLSY
SKT
SPG
UBER
VNQ
WYNN
XOM

I will add that I expect the new lows to come barring news of a cure or way to verify immunity and reopening the economy results in a big failure and people get sick again. It's a gamble on my part but that has been the fun of it for me. Haven't lost any money through this stuff outside of what I already had in before and have been digging out of a hole since. Big part of that was I didn't have any diversification before this, which wasn't an issue until now, but I also knew the risks i assumed doing it. Will use this time to add that much needed diversification at a large discount either way. Been learning a lot.

If I'm wrong, I just buy at current market prices and cancel limit orders. They wouldn't execute and the money is still there. Money still gonna print itself regardless.

I also prefer to invest in stuff that pays dividends so thats why I like REITs so much, but I feel like I should take advantage of some of the growth opportunities that will be presented now as things go back to normal. Everything on my list is definitely gonna be a medium to long position from here on out. Even if I don't like the dividend in comparison, I still get the capital gains that outweigh the cost of entry at a low relative cost to before.

I will also formulate a backup plan if I'm wrong or they find a cure and prices go back to normal faster than I expect.