Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I didn't cop, I looked into it.. I'm not sure about that
I'm a long term cat though....

I'm cool with copping a few shares off the potential of this blowing up.

It's a Cheap buy, company has tons of cash, no current liabilities. They're in a market with no competition and 5g is in infancy stages, more or less.

Surprised @the cac mamba didnt already swoop up some shares off the potential alone.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's a Cheap buy, company has tons of cash, no current liabilities. They're in a market with no competition and 5g is in infancy stages, more or less.

Surprised @the cac mamba didnt already swoop up some shares off the potential alone.

I think I will. I can cop now right or wait to see the market tomorrow?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I'm not out I'm just investigating. I'm contemplating how much I'd throw down :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Anthony Stoss, 5-star analyst with Craig Hallum, sees the company as well positioned, especially after the successful stock offering and capital infusion, for growth and expansion in the coming months. He writes, “We think with AKTS’ recently raised ~$30 million the company now has enough cash to reach breakeven in Q42020. Moreover, we believe the company is now sampling filters to 50+ companies with likely 20+ Wi-Fi router makers including Asian router makers as well. AKTS’ new funds will allow the company to capitalize on some of their upcoming design wins on both the Wi-Fi and 5G infrastructure side set to rollout in 2020.”

Stoss puts a Buy rating on AKTS, supported by a $12 price target that indicates room for 38% upside growth.

Keep in mind these price targets change often and that's not the outlook in 5 years, in 5 years it could be far greater.... or also lower

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
The Company utilizes its proprietary XBAW single-crystal BAW manufacturing process to produce bulk acoustic wave RF filters for mobile and other wireless markets, which facilitate signal acquisition and accelerate band performance between the antenna and digital back end. Superior performance is driven by the significant advances of high-purity, single crystal piezoelectric materials and the resonator-filter process technology which drives electro-mechanical coupling and translates to wide filter bandwidth.

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The Company utilizes its proprietary XBAW single-crystal BAW manufacturing process to produce bulk acoustic wave RF filters for mobile and other wireless markets, which facilitate signal acquisition and accelerate band performance between the antenna and digital back end. Superior performance is driven by the significant advances of high-purity, single crystal piezoelectric materials and the resonator-filter process technology which drives electro-mechanical coupling and translates to wide filter bandwidth.

So what does that mean :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Now you have me reading RF filters for dummies. Here's the intro

The proliferation of 4G LTE networks and the ubiquitous nature of Wi-Fi are driving a dramatic increase in the number of radio frequency (RF) bands that smartphones and other mobile devices must support. These bands need to be isolated within each device using filters to avoid interference and dropped calls. This is becoming more difficult as governments throughout the world increasingly allocate limited spectrum next to existing bands, often with minimal or nonexistent guard bands. As a result, filter selection has become a key consideration for designers of next-generation smartphones and mobile devices. This book explains the various filtering technologies that are available to address different filtering challenges and how these solutions have evolved to become key enablers of the global LTE transition.

Okay so they (AKTS) are the first on the 5G wave? :jbhmm:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Never heard of them but they look pretty solid....

I almost don't know what to do at this point. :patrice:
Yeah I'm kinda stuck in that no man's land of pushing all my chips in or holding them back right now. Part of me thinks the market has to go down in July or August when earnings come out but another part says the bottom was reached and stop being scared.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah I'm kinda stuck in that no man's land of pushing all my chips in or holding them back right now. Part of me thinks the market has to go down in July or August when earnings come out but another part says the bottom was reached and stop being scared.

Even if the bottom was reached it's far below the record highs. However, it's no longer a situation where you can make easy money on a lot of these stocks. I mean.. let's look at PLAY. They were all the way down to $5. You see that and you run to buy it. Now they are $12. Do you run to buy that? Well, they usually trade above $40 and sometimes hit $50 but those numbers seem off the table now and maybe forever. They're in trouble. They will probably bounce back but how long?

There's more questions to be asked. At $5 you know you can double or even triple the investment. At $12 and with their problems, you could double it but how long would it take.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Even if the bottom was reached it's far below the record highs. However, it's no longer a situation where you can make easy money on a lot of these stocks. I mean.. let's look at PLAY. They were all the way down to $5. You see that and you run to buy it. Now they are $12. Do you run to buy that? Well, they usually trade above $40 and sometimes hit $50 but those numbers seem off the table now and maybe forever. They're in trouble. They will probably bounce back but how long?

There's more questions to be asked. At $5 you know you can double or even triple the investment. At $12 and with their problems, you could double it but how long would it take.
I agree. I'm still angry with myself I missed out on it and didn't make an account. I got my money in February and just procrastinated. Thats kinda why I'm looking for lower priced stocks as opposed to those that are kinda in the middle on the 15 to 25 range. At 4-7 a share they have a easier time going up like PLAY for example.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Now you have me reading RF filters for dummies. Here's the intro

The proliferation of 4G LTE networks and the ubiquitous nature of Wi-Fi are driving a dramatic increase in the number of radio frequency (RF) bands that smartphones and other mobile devices must support. These bands need to be isolated within each device using filters to avoid interference and dropped calls. This is becoming more difficult as governments throughout the world increasingly allocate limited spectrum next to existing bands, often with minimal or nonexistent guard bands. As a result, filter selection has become a key consideration for designers of next-generation smartphones and mobile devices. This book explains the various filtering technologies that are available to address different filtering challenges and how these solutions have evolved to become key enablers of the global LTE transition.

Okay so they (AKTS) are the first on the 5G wave? :jbhmm:

The top 10 competitors in Akoustis' competitive set are Richardson RFPD, Newlans, Resonant, Pasternack, Mfreq, KS Electronics, Avnet, Point Nine Technologies, Terasys Technologies and Digi-Key. Together they have raised over 77.5M between their estimated 20.0K employees.

:shaq2: