Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

stave

Superstar
Daps
Freed up some money and set more mid March limit buys. I'm confident this shyt is happening again. :yeshrug:

If we revisit old lows, I have a rounded out portfolio with a bit of multiple industries and companies I expect to survive. Fed can't cut checks forever and governors not gonna force people outside just because Trump presses the on button.

Only way I will have to adjust is if they find an antibody test they can rapidly produce or an actual cure. All of those take time and I don't see it happening before people blow through the stimulus money. Then the market should realize this optimism was unfounded and we revisit the lows.

Daps
Airbus lowkey is a great buy in right now.

That's their only real competition. That might be a good long term comeup. The way of the industry, still depends on new planes, because they're more fuel efficient.

On my watchlist, they’ve got straight up better airplanes right now and are also a top 10 global defense contractor.

They’re also propped up by the EU because they’re one of Europe’s largest employers and a symbol of Euro soft power. Think it’s a great play right now especially at around 65 USD

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
JP morgan just said their fukkin profit is down 70 percent in Q1 :huhldup:

we're getting that second dip brehs :dead:

Gotta stay a step ahead out here, head on a swivel. Basically my prediction is that the market is going to steadily grow despite all the bad news because some of the bad news is already priced in and there's hope and optimism that Chump is going to open up the economy any moment now and everything will go back to normal.

Short term up... long term it's more dependent on the companies you invest because I don't see how some of these businesses are going to shrug off 6 months without earnings and then a bleak outlook for the rest of the year.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta stay a step ahead out here, head on a swivel. Basically my prediction is that the market is going to steadily grow despite all the bad news because some of the bad news is already priced in and there's hope and optimism that Chump is going to open up the economy any moment now and everything will go back to normal.

Short term up... long term it's more dependent on the companies you invest because I don't see how some of these businesses are going to shrug off 6 months without earnings and then a bleak outlook for the rest of the year.
think im just gonna throw a grand a day at those ETFs for a couple months and call it a year. this market is :damn:

stave

Superstar
Daps
Still looking at AMD :francis: well over 4x what I used to be able to have it for. Why the fukk did I sell that shyt :mjcry: