Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
-358 on the DOW is looking better but we've been duped before. Looks like it's gonna be an early morning for me tho. 9:30 am on my bullshyt :coffee:
My homie in Cali said he wakes up at 4am to get at the market

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
So, the oil companies might go up tomorrow. :jbhmm:
No they will breh it's a definite. It's too late now tho because people will jack the prices up during premarket. I'm sitting at a good spot right now because all I gotta do is sell my shares when the market opens then go right back in :lolbron:.

Trillest

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What we're seeing now is a classic bear market rally, with this bouncing off the lows of mid March. You dont see blue chip companies with this sort of volatility in other conditions. All factors considered, it's gotta come back towards the Mid march lows before June, April is going to be an ultra trash month globally outside a handful of industries. I pulled my money in Feb from nearly everything outside of my CV19 plays (plus a speculative punt on Shell a weeks ago @ £14, looks like a bad move right now :mjcry:)

Speaking of the CV19 plays . . I got into Novacyt @ £0.55 mid Feb with a targeted exit on FDA approval, got out at 400% :mjgrin:

. . . . .These nikkas gone from strength to strength since then and spiked to £5.20 on Thursday :dwillhuh: :wow: (closed at £3.75 though)

Hindsight and all that but i could nearly 10 bagged on this shyt :mjcry:

What are your other CV plays breh? That's still a crazy comeup regardless on Novacyt

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
What are your other CV plays breh? That's still a crazy comeup regardless on Novacyt

Tiziana (TILS) - CV19 monoclonal antibody treatment as alternative to the upcoming vaccine. mcap is ~$100mil. Sitting on profit which i regrettably didnt sell out of on thursday hoping the US markets open would surge the SP but it didnt :scust: Ill sit on this until the next piece of news

Genedrive (GDR) - hoping this replicates NCYT, testing kit/device manufacturer, mcap of ~15mil, should have a high throughput device to measure Covid19. Already contracted with the US military on other projects :mjgrin:

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
I own 2000 shares of halliburton :wow:. Im about to eat this week. I'm kicking myself in the foot for selling my 80000 shares of CPE theres a good chance that it will go up to 1.5 from. .5:gucci:
I got 2000 shares of CPE.... might have a big day tomorrow

I hope QEP finally starts paying off too!

Last edited:

stave

Superstar
Daps
Glad I left robinhood and went to schwab but I do miss RH user interface.

Tomorrow's gonna be a good day, brehs.

Organize those playboooks tonight :smugdraper: