Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Futures aren't low enough for me to get excited just yet about a red day but obviously I'm hoping for a Clifford :shaq:

24523-pbs_scholastic.jpg

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I had MGM but I got impatient and sold off my shares and started a position in ERI. I like MGM it's just that they don't have the initial upside that ERI did and I didn't want to be involved in too many Hotel stocks.

MGM at $14 is kinda :patrice: I would wait on that.. if it drops again then by all means but at $14 you'd probably be waiting a while for it to get back to say $28 or even $25... etc.

On the plus side, MGM ain't going nowhere.. they can survive this for a while.
I'm more of a novice to investing so, most of my posts are geared towards a more safer, lower risk, long term investments.

I'm going start posting regularly in here with y'all to get an idea of how to make money off short term deals....

I have a lot of disposable income and a steady job, so if I can pump money into long term investments, i'll be sitting real nice in a couple years.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Im holding some uber but im not really as bullish as others are on it

I can see them continuing to get a lot of competition. Personally i think doordash is better than ubereats..then you got lyft cutting into rides. I dont think theyve demonstrated enough to me for me to say they are gonna be a mammoth stock. Theyre not a car company and theyre not really a tech company as much as they are a two pronged service company.

Idk man obviously theyre in good shape and im holding but im not really expecting crazy shyt out of them.
Nah lyft aint fukking with Uber bro.There's really no competition that can truly take uber on.

Trust me, Uber is a household name around the world, plus they got freight, eats and they purchased the middle east region.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
I’m very skeptical of this run the more I look at it. Stocks rising on low volume isn’t healthy which is why they’re so volatile now. These last 2-3% swings are all artificial What Does It Mean if a Stock Price Goes Up or Down With Little Volume?

and looking at the dates the Fed will inject money there’s gonna be a few weeks without it. It’s gonna be very telling.

Repurchase Agreement Operational Details - FEDERAL RESERVE BANK of NEW YORK

What we're seeing now is a classic bear market rally, with this bouncing off the lows of mid March. You dont see blue chip companies with this sort of volatility in other conditions. All factors considered, it's gotta come back towards the Mid march lows before June, April is going to be an ultra trash month globally outside a handful of industries. I pulled my money in Feb from nearly everything outside of my CV19 plays (plus a speculative punt on Shell a weeks ago @ £14, looks like a bad move right now :mjcry:)

Speaking of the CV19 plays . . I got into Novacyt @ £0.55 mid Feb with a targeted exit on FDA approval, got out at 400% :mjgrin:

. . . . .These nikkas gone from strength to strength since then and spiked to £5.20 on Thursday :dwillhuh: :wow: (closed at £3.75 though)

Hindsight and all that but i could nearly 10 bagged on this shyt :mjcry: