Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Edit I'm thinking about selling my shares. Just sd t looked at the news and everyone saying its supposed to be red all week bc the s and p is over valued :hhh:. I'm honestly starting to think that it's because rich wallstreet crooks changed their positions to shorts :yeshrug:.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:patrice: @Eric Brooks how do you feel a budget airline spirit will fare during this downturn. They're by far the most profitable airline stock wise, but they also tumbled the most as well, since the business model is based on keeping planes moving?

If they can hold out a year or two without going into bk this might be the come up of a century. Or it is too risky due to their lack of cash?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:patrice: @Eric Brooks how do you feel a budget airline spirit will fare during this downturn. They're by far the most profitable airline stock wise, but they also tumbled the most as well, since the business model is based on keeping planes moving?

If they can hold out a year or two without going into bk this might be the come up of a century. Or it is too risky due to their lack of cash?

Have you checked their balance sheet?

Type them into market watch or Yahoo finance and look at the financials, how much cash and what debt

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Definitely some sell offs but how does it look around noon, I'm not making too many moves just yet
Idk breh seems like a lot of people " up there" are switching to short positions and doing mass sell offs in preparation for earnings reports. These crooks set up a bull trap now they about to short us :francis:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Have you checked their balance sheet?

Type them into market watch or Yahoo finance and look at the financials, how much cash and what debt
Looks like they'll be aight. :ehh:

Their short debt is only 1 billion. Have 7 billion total in debt.

But their assets and cash are 7 billion. So they're sitting in a good position to ride out this downturn.

Anyone know how to look at balance sheets on td Ameritrade. It's a hassle to go Yahoo finance all the time.