Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm still composing a list. I think the best thing for next week if it's still green is to put a little money in to the things you like and then buy more on a dip.

If it's red then I'll be much more active.

I'd love to be able to average down a couple things if I get the chance.

Are yall gonna be active next week?
Think I'll be active in terms of swing trading, long term tho I think I'll hold back if its still trading as green as it did this week. Before you know it eri will be 28-32 a share and I don't think it's worth it at this time at that price

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Think I'll be active in terms of swing trading, long term tho I think I'll hold back if its still trading as green as it did this week. Before you know it eri will be 28-32 a share and I don't think it's worth it at this time at that price

I've been reading a lot of analysis today with nothing else going on. A lot of guys still swearing that this is a bear trap.

We will soon find out lol

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I've been reading a lot of analysis today with nothing else going on. A lot of guys still swearing that this is a bear trap.

Common sense would say it has to be but what do I know? I'll tell you what tho, if eri is up another 10 dollars this week, I might have to unload it and risk missing out on long term gains. I can't see how this is sustainable with no income for another quarter

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Naw. Unless something really bad happens I believe we've seen the low point of the market. The medical officials are saying next week we should be likely turning the corner on this outbreak. These shut downs are artificially educed. When places open back up they'll be resolved and the Fed will keep damn near any business afloat until we're out of the woods.

It's looking like we avoided the worst case scenario and outdid even the best case scenarios they were giving last week. I think this is more people hoping this is a bear trap than actually believing that. A lot of people sat on the sidelines and want a do over. I'm thinking they likely won't get one.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
what if the drop never happens again :merchant:
i been sitting on the sidelines since the end of Feb and waiting for the market to "re-test the lows" and every day i start to feel more like this is the case.:francis:
almost pulled the trigger last thurs-fri, still did nothing:francis:
i'm just staying patient, stacking bread and doing research til i figure out what makes sense to buy and at what prices :francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw. Unless something really bad happens I believe we've seen the low point of the market. The medical officials are saying next week we should be likely turning the corner on this outbreak. These shut downs are artificially educed. When places open back up they'll be resolved and the Fed will keep damn near any business afloat until we're out of the woods.

It's looking like we avoided the worst case scenario and outdid even the best case scenarios they were giving last week. I think this is more people hoping this is a bear trap than actually believing that. A lot of people sat on the sidelines and want a do over. I'm thinking they likely won't get one.
im one of them, i should have bought in when the dow was at 20. i fukkin lost :dead:

we'll see some more red though. some of these companies are seeing ZERO revenue :mindblown:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
im one of them, i should have bought in when the dow was at 20. i fukkin lost :dead:

we'll see some more red though. some of these companies are seeing ZERO revenue :mindblown:
Disney was trading for like $150 a share. The whole damn company for the most part is shut down right now but like I said it's artificially educed. Disney's fundamentals didn't change at all. When the shutdown ends it's still the same company it was when it was trading for over $150.

You're saying they're seeing zero revenue but that's a short term issue. It's not a real failure of the business. With the Fed swooping in and basically saying they'd save even the companies on junk bonds where's the real risk?

Some of yall passed on a lot of great deals. I would have been gobbling Uber up @ $14 a share if I was sitting on a pile of cash. I was drip buying this whole time because I wasn't certain where things would go and I used too much cash earlier before this broke out. I still brought my cost basis from almost $40 to about $29 on them.

I'm glad I got my FB position back too. I bought too many shares in the $180s so my cost basis is in the $174 range but I'll take it. I still need to buy more.