Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is what I got right now
portfolio.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

He made a good point. Basically said, "yeah there's a bunch of people out of work but they don't make anything or really contribute as much to the economy so who cares if poor people are buying less"

:ehh: :ohhh: It speaks to the income equality in this country but probably also in the market

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I bought 150 nrz at $4.24

:jawalrus: welcome aboard. My last buy was at 3.33. I was buying and holding at like 15 so this nothing. Sold as it dropped a bit then bought back in

Next week will be very interesting.

Im tempted to sell a bunch of my shyt and run :hubie: i damn near made back everything i lost and my roth is in the green

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Im tempted to sell a bunch of my shyt and run :hubie: i damn near made back everything i lost and my roth is in the green

I don't know which way this goes honestly... a lot of optimism in the air because the numbers aren't "as bad" yet but then there's skepticism over whether this can really sustain.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
So what's everyone plan for next week? What's on the watchlist?

I slowly dipped my toes in airlines even though I mostly want to stay away but it's low risk, not many shares.

What else is everyone looking at?

im interested in
Roku
JD.com
ConAgra Brands
Hear

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
im interested in
Roku
JD.com
ConAgra Brands
Hear

I was looking at Roku too. They seem to have a promising future. One I've also been looking at which ppl have named in here is PayPal. It's not necessarily undervalued so I wouldn't expect a big return but post-outbreak everything being done online and/or contact less paying which obviously Apple does too but PayPal has a good share of that market it would appear.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Fed ain't playing fair lol but I wonder what the long term ramifications will be. Now all the analysts are changing their mind saying we won't retest the lows. I mean I said that weeks ago that 18.5k was probably off the table but now with this new spending by the fed it should all but assure it. For now.

But what happens when this goes on maybe through the summer and business is down and then Q2 earnings are zero and there is no guidance..

Wouldn't it be just like a republican president to leave this market in financial ruin in November and leave a disaster for the incoming President?