Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Is the robinhood app okay for day trading?
Does it allow you to do that?
Thanks in advance

You can day trade if you have 25k in your account. Otherwise you can make day trades here and there but if you do more 4 day trades in 5 days they’ll block you from making anymore trades unless your account is $25k. So if you got that much in your account you good.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Anyone here invested in a waste management stock or know some good ones to consider?

WM was namedropped along with Walgreens and Comcast on Motley Fool a few days ago as bargain stocks to snag for the long haul. I grabbed some Walgreens today for what it's worth, didn't want to go on a full buying spree before the long weekend though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
WM was namedropped along with Walgreens and Comcast on Motley Fool a few days ago as bargain stocks to snag for the long haul. I grabbed some Walgreens today for what it's worth, didn't want to go on a full buying spree before the long weekend though.
I like Comcast but owning Verizon and AT&T blocks that. Used to own some and sold it to diversify.

Bought Walgreens today. Will probably continue to buy but I'm wondering if they'll be taken private. I know last year someone was trying to take them private.