Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Twtr makes no sense but its flying.
I read Hedgehogging by Barton Biggs a while back and remember him writing that the hedge funds used to have a monthly meeting and pick interesting plays. Almost like concentrated colluding. I don't know if they still do but it seems that way.

th

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I read Hedgehogging by Barton Biggs a while back and remember him writing that the hedge funds used to have a monthly meeting and pick interesting plays. Almost like concentrated colluding. I don't know if they still do but it seems that way.

th
Definitely seems plausible. I'd be on the look out for icahn or a similar crony announcing a position soon.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
What did that article mean for the stock? I'm new to it all.
Basically the stock was worth more, and this company has its hands in a lot of things, and its buying plant distribution in Brazil, and non GMO foods... this stock may hit 8 before january...

low float:ohlawd:
im up by 50-60+ cents already:ohlawd:
its gonna go up even more when articles come out:ohlawd:

i play my cards right and I could do this for a living:youngsabo:

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

th

I'm pretty sure it still goes on. I've discussed with friends who feel the same. A good example is Sears months back.

aliG

Pro
Daps
I'm pretty sure it still goes on. I've discussed with friends who feel the same. A good example is Sears months back.

I remember Sears. I for one feel that it for sure goes on. Collusion at its finest.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Why was RIBT so high before? Never even heard of it.

:ohhh:

And what the hell happened?

I'm trying to research it, but don't see a lot out there.

I just see a lot of angry shareholders on Yahoo message board.

How much you throwing in there Shugg?