Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Mother Of All Currency Wars in One Chart: Dollar Vs. Swiss Franc
Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 4:44PM

USD-Swiss-Franc-since-1913-vs-CPI.png

http://www.testosteronepit.com/home...cy-wars-in-one-chart-dollar-vs-swiss-fra.html

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Looking at CALI long term:ohhh:

I'm saying... might sit on some of these Chinese stocks not trading too far off from all time low that you can scoop up a ton of shares on with super cheap prices that used to trade way high.

CALI topped out around $35

:ohhh:

Also thinking about SCOK. Trades around $1.15 now, about $0.15 off the low and had a high of $46.50.

:lolbron:

Also CEAI and CBEH, but not as much liquidity there since they are OTC.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Use FRED for your macro data @Scientific Playa

I have no faith and trust in FRED data. They missed the 2008 nearly global meltdown. Things move much faster than analyzing data from last quarters fed. minutes. Plus I'm in the school of thought that wants the U.S. Treasury to issue currency that is debt free.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I was talking with some nikka's earlier and they mentioned investing in aluminum :yeshrug: it's pretty cheap now.

TigerLord

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yo nice call on MACK. Saw your post yesterday almost jumped in this morning. Wish I had now. Hope it keeps climbing for you.

Be careful it doesnt become a sell the news thing. Momos will pump and dump it to catch you slipping. With an entry at 2.05 you're good but you may want to try and lock in some profit before you think its peaking.

Last edited:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I have no faith and trust in FRED data. They missed the 2008 nearly global meltdown. Things move much faster than analyzing data from last quarters fed. minutes. Plus I'm in the school of thought that wants the U.S. Treasury to issue currency that is debt free.

FRED is the most useful econ database online. I'm sure i'm not the only one who appreciates the ease of use. 150k+ data series. It was not FRED who missed the crisis, I don't know where you get that from. I'm not saying it is perfect, but it is useful.

Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
FRED is the most useful econ database online. I'm sure i'm not the only one who appreciates the ease of use. 150k+ data series. It was not FRED who missed the crisis, I don't know where you get that from.

Ever hear of the expression that its the job of the federal reserve to take away the punch bowl when the party is getting started? Well in 2007-2008 Wall St and the banking industry was drunk. Even the village idiot GWB said the banksters got drunk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_McChesney_Martin

The job of the Federal Reserve, he famously said, is "to take away the punch bowl just as the party gets going,"that is, raise interest rates just when economy reaches peak activity after a recession.

Federal Reserve Economic Data

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/

Last edited:

TigerLord

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of wolves acting like sheppards on some of these financial social media sites man.

I know its part of the game and cash is cold but damn.. I dont wish bad on no man but part of me hope karma introduce some of these crumbsnatchers to real wolves.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yo nice call on MACK. Saw your post yesterday almost jumped in this morning. Wish I had now. Hope it keeps climbing for you.

Be careful it doesnt become a sell the news thing. Momos will pump and dump it to catch you slipping. With an entry at 2.05 you're good but you may want to try and lock in some profit before you think its peaking.
yea it jumped to 4.92 in premarket trading...im probably gonna sell half to lock in profits, then watch and see what the other had does...

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Sold it at 4.76 for a profit of $1446.53 before taxes....up next...kfx wyy and ....i aint gone reveal that one yet:shaq:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits