Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Just read the full report. Basically the dot com valuations but in 3d printing. Based on their report, VJET is an absolute joke. Loaning and financing customers printers and calling it revenue :russ:

I think 3d printing has a huge future and these current valuations will look like peanuts when all is said and done, but in the meantime, most of these companies are severely overvalued and their run ups have been ridiculous.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Just read the full report. Basically the dot com valuations but in 3d printing. Based on their report, VJET is an absolute joke. Loaning and financing customers printers and calling it revenue :russ:

I think 3d printing has a huge future and these current valuations will look like peanuts when all is said and done, but in the meantime, most of these companies are severely overvalued and their run ups have been ridiculous.

Yeah I tend to agree it will have a big future.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
My thoughts are that JCP is going to get crushed after the holiday season when the historic time to turn a retailer from red to black doesn't happen for them. I would still tread lightly.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
@Shugg Ross We received word on the third Model S fire via Tesla Forums before the media reported it, and initiated a short off that news. Currently have no position. They are holding this 120 level right now