Bodyguard (BBC Drama)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Im curious. How should it have ended?
That's a good question. I'm not sure. I just feel that twist with the woman we saw in episode 1 was kind of corny. I think a different mastermind would be better. But, who? I dunno

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
That's a good question. I'm not sure. I just feel that twist with the woman we saw in episode 1 was kind of corny. I think a different mastermind would be better. But, who? I dunno
idk maybe but they were tying up loose end but it wasnt too bad. Isis and them do try to take credit for everything and she clearly had a chip on her shoulder :yeshrug:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Of the top of the head.

Luther
Broadchurch
Happy Valley
The Fall
The Night Manager

Haven't seen Line of Duty, but from what I'm seeing in here this is a mandatory watch. Just need to find it.

Good looking fam I done check all those out but happy valley

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just finished it:whew:

Good shyt but the ending was :patrice:

Should've been a bigger villain behind the scenes. The Usual Suspects type ending wasn't needed. They didn't do a background check on the girl? All of a sudden she says she's an engineer and built the bombs? :hhh: And if she built the bombs then who's attaching/strapping them up to wearer and activating them to detonate when she was locked up all this time? An average joe is not doing that.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Just finished it:whew:

Good shyt but the ending was :patrice:

Should've been a bigger villain behind the scenes. The Usual Suspects type ending wasn't needed. They didn't do a background check on the girl? All of a sudden she says she's an engineer and built the bombs? :hhh: And if she built the bombs then who's attaching/strapping them up to wearer and activating them to detonate when she was locked up all this time? An average joe is not doing that.
She sold them to the crime families hence why they strapped one to him after they knocked him out. Also, it would've been a plothole about the kids if it wasn't her. Introducing some new person in the last 5 minutes wouldve been a little much imo.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What other uk shows do y’all recommend?
Of the top of the head.

Luther
Broadchurch
Happy Valley
The Fall
The Night Manager

Haven't seen Line of Duty, but from what I'm seeing in here this is a mandatory watch. Just need to find it.

01-161171.jpg

MV5BYTVhMmUwZTktMGJlZC00NDUyLWExYjktNDBkZTU3YjU0ODNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ2NjI4MDM@._V1_.jpg