Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
man it deserves all the ratings its getting

what a great great show

any more bbc (no homo) piff? I just know of luthor and this

I have been watching this show PRESS. It stars Charlotte Riley and Ben Chaplin. About two competing news organizations. Three of six episodes have aired already.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I have been watching this show PRESS. It stars Charlotte Riley and Ben Chaplin. About two competing news organizations. Three of six episodes have aired already.

Ahh i keep seeing that pop up on BBC iPlayer, you recommend ?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yep I like this show. hard to tell whether the bodyguard is a friend or foe.

only thing I hate bout uk show are they are to short. oh well.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
yep I like this show. hard to tell whether the bodyguard is a friend or foe.

only thing I hate bout uk show are they are to short. oh well.

Its a full hour though,as the channel its on over here doesn't have adverts, quality over quantity

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Its a full hour though,as the channel its on over here doesn't have adverts, quality over quantity

oh no doubt. im just not used to seeing a season end in 4 episodes.lol(or 2 episodes like last season of Luther)

a short season is like 13 episodes in usa.

I been watching uk shows for a min..lot of shows are gone after about 2 seasons also.(at least the ones I've watch)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
oh no doubt. im just not used to seeing a season end in 4 episodes.lol(or 2 episodes like last season of Luther)

a short season is like 13 episodes in usa.

I been watching uk shows for a min..lot of shows are gone after about 2 seasons also.(at least the ones I've watch)

I don't mind short seasons but I hate it when shows end unresolved and a good amount of BBC shows I watch be going out like that. Like Utopia and The Fades ended on a very depressing cliffhanger type note and you think a season is coming to finish it but nah.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I don't mind short seasons but I hate it when shows end unresolved and a good amount of BBC shows I watch be going out like that. Like Utopia and The Fades ended on a very depressing cliffhanger type note and you think a season is coming to finish it but nah.

yep, man I be like what the hell happened? Lol that shyt just be gone out of the blue. I guess they get cancelled or something? Maybe we dont hear the news because we way over here.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
yep, man I be like what the hell happened? Lol that shyt just be gone out of the blue. I guess they get cancelled or something? Maybe we dont hear the news because we way over here.

They go on limbo and then a year or two later passes with no news then somebody comes out and says a continuation likely isn't happening. :martin: