Bodyguard (BBC Drama)

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how they could make a second season. It probably doesn’t need it but it was piff so I want more

That last episode was tense as shyt

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Show was dope. The last episode was even more tense than the train season in episode one. :whew: I'm not sure why some posters had a problem with the ending, I thought it was good and didn't expect that twist with that chick not being what we all thought she was (if you seen it you know who I'm referring too). I didn't see that one coming.

British series are usually short, but again I would rather quality than quantity - unlike Power that will have several filler episodes and two or three good ones.

Now I'm waiting for the gawd Luther to make a return. :blessed:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only two episodes in, but I already want to slap the shyt out of his wife :scust:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
5MINUTES AND I'M SOLD :ohlawd:

Hit BBC drama Bodyguard kept an average 10.4 million viewers on tenterhooks as the series drew to a close on Sunday.

The audience reached its peak - 11 million - in its final five minutes.

The overnight ratings make the show - the brainchild of Line of Duty creator Jed Mercurio - the most watched drama of the year so far.

In fact, it is the biggest overnight drama figure since 10.5 million saw Downton Abbey's series two finale in November 2011.

In this day and age to get those numbers, wow
Robb Stark is a draw :wow:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hope this turns around. So far I'm bored with the exception of the 1st episode.