Body cam video shows Tulsa man’s last moments alive after "accidental" police shooting

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
remember boys and girls, stay calm and don't panic....

SEE IT: Video shows Tulsa man’s last moments alive after accidental police shooting (WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT)
BY Melissa Chan
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Saturday, April 11, 2015, 4:41 PM

An Oklahoma man's last few moments alive after he was accidentally shot last week by a deputy who meant to stun him with a Taser is seen in disturbing video released by police Friday.

"He shot me! He shot me, man. Oh, my god. I'm losing my breath," Eric Harris says as he struggles on the ground with police on top of him.
551db33eac846.image.jpg

"F--- your breath," an officer can be heard saying. "Shut the f--- up!"

Reserve Deputy Robert Bates, 73, shouted "Taser! Taser!" before pulling the trigger on his gun, firing one round into Harris.

"I shot him!" the shocked former policeman says, dropping his gun from the recoil. "I'm sorry."
deputytasessuspect1.png

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-man-shot-deputy-meant-stun-article-1.2181787

Family of man killed by Tulsa County deputy has questions

http://www.fox23.com/news/news/local/family-deputy-involved-shooting-suspect-holds-news/nkqq9/

7415652_G.jpg

b68aff3c-df30-11e4-88e0-0015173e0b6e.jpg

I like how they always use the mugshot of the deceased but make sure to use a portrait of the killer.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shame that the last words he heard in life was "fukk your breath" & "Shut the fukk up':mjcry:

Whoever that bytch was that had his knee on the back of his head deserves the worst form of disease that kills him as slow & painful as possible

This man got shot by these fakkits and he can feel his life escaping him and it's like 3 of them holding him down:beli:

Im saying bro:mjcry:...I cant help but feel like those "real" cops should be in more trouble than the old man....I actually believe that old retard probaly shot him on accident being wreckless and having his gun out like a bigshot....the dead mans family should be paid a kings ransom for that.

But these cops that are on the streets daily saying things like "fukk your breath" because dude was committing a crime?It already shows you they have the mindset of judge and jury and inhumane individuals....I dont see how thats fit for a cop:scust:

Its one thing talkin shyt after you take sumbody down,but talkin shyt while sumbody bleeds out? its no humanity in that shyt....nothing will happen to them but i feel they deserve to be punished worst than that old man who dont really do this and cant be held to a higher standard....im probaly alone in that feeling,but for sum reason they actions after the shot felt worst in my gut than the shot itself.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Im saying bro:mjcry:...I cant help but feel like those "real" cops should be in more trouble than the old man....I actually believe that old retard probaly shot him on accident being wreckless and having his gun out like a bigshot....the dead mans family should be paid a kings ransom for that.

But these cops that are on the streets daily saying things like "fukk your breath" because dude was committing a crime?It already shows you they have the mindset of judge and jury and inhumane individuals....I dont see how thats fit for a cop:scust:

Its one thing talkin shyt after you take sumbody down,but talkin shyt while sumbody bleeds out? its no humanity in that shyt....nothing will happen to them but i feel they deserve to be punished worst than that old man who dont really do this and cant be held to a higher standard....im probaly alone in that feeling,but for sum reason they actions after the shot felt worst in my gut than the shot itself.
I agree with what you said. The city should be in trouble for having a volunteer involved in a fukking sting operation with a gun. That is mind blowing and then they tried to sweep it under the rug until the media found out this dude been donating an ass of money to them :aicmon:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
There is entirely too little accountability with the police department.

If Obama had some balls he'd hold these nazi soldiers accountable.
you give anybody that amount of power with no accountability and what you end up with is a bunch of dumbasses that are ready to pull the trigger for the smallest things.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
you give anybody that amount of power with no accountability and what you end up with is a bunch of dumbasses that are ready to pull the trigger for the smallest things.

Especially if it's mostly one group with the power(whites), they're going to flex extra hard on the next group(blacks).

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
#fukkyourbreath really sums it up, doesn't it?

Also unbelievable how the guy is getting prosecuted for 2nd degree manslaughter, but somehow "did not violate department policy?"

This is happening every single day. One of my best friends was unarmed and murdered by a cop in 2006. He wasn't black but he was killed by these crazy ass over-militarized cops that has no business sending a SWAT team to question someone else that didn't even live there.

What has to happen for this shyt to change? Full scale revolution? Some form of civil unrest? I'm at the point where I think beat cops shouldn't even have guns. Just tasers. Will some of them die? Maybe. I don't even care at this point. I know it's "procedure" to handcuff a suspect once they're down, injured or uninjured, but how can any decent human being not administer some first aid to someone that's been shot, and instead tell them that their life doesn't matter and continue to restrain him, suffocating him even more as he's already dying and in shock?

It's disgusting. This is a human rights violation. Everyone has the right to live. These cop supporters that always say "Well if he didn't run he'd be aluve" need to :camby: with that bullshyt. Eric Harris wasn't tried of a capital crime and found guilty.

Also, why taser the guy? He's on the ground. You've got bodies on top of him. Why taser him after the fact? Let alone the fact that you shot him with a real gun, like that BART incident? :mindblown: He's down. Good job. You got him. Don't shoot him. Don't taser him.

It's gotta stop. Are the requirements to own a gun and/or be a cop basically just "have a double digit IQ" ?

I've seen some awful videos of people getting shot by cops, but this was one of the worst, for sure. In a way this was almost worse than the one with Walter Scott. This video here just shows how hopeless everything feels. Even when it's not premeditated murder, people are getting killed. That's the scary reality of this Eric Harris "fukk your breath" situation. It feels like it can happen to anyone at anytime.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It's complete bullshyt (excuse me if its been said already)because officers keep their taser on their non dominate side of their body. Or opposite of their gun. There's no mistaking a taser for a pistol.

Absolutely. Not only that but anyone that's familiar with either knows that they don't feel the same, they don't weight the same, they have completely different ergonomics, and they don't look the same. I don't care what make and model of pistol you're talking about, it's not like a taser.

Like you said, you have to reach for it, and it's on your cross side (non-dominant). So if your pistol is on your right hip (and you're right handed), to get your taser, you have to reach all the way across your body and to your left side, with your right hand. Anyone carrying both would know this and not grab the wrong one IMO.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not good years for black people :snoop:

Seriously, don't yell or don't run or don't get in any trouble cause these cops (KKK) would love to get a chance to murder you and get away with it.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A child can tell the difference between the weight and shape of a gun versus a taser without looking down. I hope his family gets a competent and committed lawyer.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Is that 'fukk your breath" piece of shyt fired yet? :pacspit:

He says that "He didn't know the man was shot" :childplease:

As if the gunshot wasn't enough, as well as the guy saying that he was shot, him bleeding, saying he can't breath, etc.

why do they need to taze someone that's already on the ground

Right? They do it all the time too. They just want an excuse to pull a trigger on someone. Gun, Taser, whatever. People use things that they have. You give someone money, they'll spend it. You give someone a car, they'll drive it. You give someone a gun, they'll shoot it. Tjis is one of the opinions I've had that's changed. I can definitely see the logic in "if everyone is armed, people will be less likely to use their guns" but I don't know if that's shown itself to be practical. Not to start a 2nd amendment debate or anything. And certainly not excusing the incompetent piece of shyt that killed this man. I just think that giving a loaded firearm to a 73 year old man that doesn't have actual training (and even police don't have that much quality training) is a terrible idea.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He says that "He didn't know the man was shot" :childplease:

As if the gunshot wasn't enough, as well as the guy saying that he was shot, him bleeding, saying he can't breath, etc.

Right? They do it all the time too. They just want an excuse to pull a trigger on someone. Gun, Taser, whatever. People use things that they have. You give someone money, they'll spend it. You give someone a car, they'll drive it. You give someone a gun, they'll shoot it. Tjis is one of the opinions I've had that's changed. I can definitely see the logic in "if everyone is armed, people will be less likely to use their guns" but I don't know if that's shown itself to be practical. Not to start a 2nd amendment debate or anything. And certainly not excusing the incompetent piece of shyt that killed this man. I just think that giving a loaded firearm to a 73 year old man that doesn't have actual training (and even police don't have that much quality training) is a terrible idea.
so true

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
#fukkyourbreath really sums it up, doesn't it?

Also unbelievable how the guy is getting prosecuted for 2nd degree manslaughter, but somehow "did not violate department policy?"

This is happening every single day. One of my best friends was unarmed and murdered by a cop in 2006. He wasn't black but he was killed by these crazy ass over-militarized cops that has no business sending a SWAT team to question someone else that didn't even live there.

What has to happen for this shyt to change? Full scale revolution? Some form of civil unrest? I'm at the point where I think beat cops shouldn't even have guns. Just tasers. Will some of them die? Maybe. I don't even care at this point. I know it's "procedure" to handcuff a suspect once they're down, injured or uninjured, but how can any decent human being not administer some first aid to someone that's been shot, and instead tell them that their life doesn't matter and continue to restrain him, suffocating him even more as he's already dying and in shock?

It's disgusting. This is a human rights violation. Everyone has the right to live. These cop supporters that always say "Well if he didn't run he'd be aluve" need to :camby: with that bullshyt. Eric Harris wasn't tried of a capital crime and found guilty.

Also, why taser the guy? He's on the ground. You've got bodies on top of him. Why taser him after the fact? Let alone the fact that you shot him with a real gun, like that BART incident? :mindblown: He's down. Good job. You got him. Don't shoot him. Don't taser him.

It's gotta stop. Are the requirements to own a gun and/or be a cop basically just "have a double digit IQ" ?

I've seen some awful videos of people getting shot by cops, but this was one of the worst, for sure. In a way this was almost worse than the one with Walter Scott. This video here just shows how hopeless everything feels. Even when it's not premeditated murder, people are getting killed. That's the scary reality of this Eric Harris "fukk your breath" situation. It feels like it can happen to anyone at anytime.

Gonna take some Kent State type of shyt to happen...a couple of protesting white students getting killed by these law enforcement thugs and watch how fast reform gets pushed.