Body cam video shows Tulsa man’s last moments alive after "accidental" police shooting

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now he is facing 4 years in prison. :dwillhuh: A whole 4 years (even in an unlikely conviction, no way will he be in 4 years,) for a mans life. Make a "mistake," cause you are an imbecile, take someone out of existence, and basically get charged with a petty charge, brehs.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Now he is facing 4 years in prison. :dwillhuh: A whole 4 years (even in an unlikely conviction, no way will he be in 4 years,) for a mans life. Make a "mistake," cause you are an imbecile, take someone out of existence, and basically get charged with a petty charge, brehs.

4 years? :camby: . God just got robbed of his life smfh :mjcry:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they literally gave that guy a badge in return for money, whose fukking idea was that

and then they just let him die, shows you whose life they value more

Not every place is a major city or county with a police force. And in smaller population area sheriffs can deputize anyone to give them a pass. And the guy being from Tulsa and being deputized is what happened during the black Wall Street holocaust.

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
This guy was an insurance exec that paid his way to being a cop
Yeah, I know. Some police departments have a "reserve" group. Steven Seagal became a reserve officer for some police department in Louisiana.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Cop got aressted for man slaughter.

2 cops arrested in one month for killing un armed black men.

Only 4 years??
remember boys and girls, stay calm and don't panic....

SEE IT: Video shows Tulsa man’s last moments alive after accidental police shooting (WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT)
BY Melissa Chan
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Saturday, April 11, 2015, 4:41 PM

An Oklahoma man's last few moments alive after he was accidentally shot last week by a deputy who meant to stun him with a Taser is seen in disturbing video released by police Friday.

"He shot me! He shot me, man. Oh, my god. I'm losing my breath," Eric Harris says as he struggles on the ground with police on top of him.
551db33eac846.image.jpg

"F--- your breath," an officer can be heard saying. "Shut the f--- up!"

Reserve Deputy Robert Bates, 73, shouted "Taser! Taser!" before pulling the trigger on his gun, firing one round into Harris.

"I shot him!" the shocked former policeman says, dropping his gun from the recoil. "I'm sorry."
deputytasessuspect1.png

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-man-shot-deputy-meant-stun-article-1.2181787

Family of man killed by Tulsa County deputy has questions

http://www.fox23.com/news/news/local/family-deputy-involved-shooting-suspect-holds-news/nkqq9/

7415652_G.jpg

b68aff3c-df30-11e4-88e0-0015173e0b6e.jpg

Cop got areested

Last edited: