Body cam video shows Tulsa man’s last moments alive after "accidental" police shooting

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Besides the evil "fukk your breathe" scumbag. Even if the geriatric did shoot his pistol "accidentally," how does that resolve him of charges?

If you were shooting a gun in the woods and "accidentally," killed a man, you are getting at least a manslaughter charge.

If you recklessly change lanes and cause someone to wreck, on "accident," it's still a charge.

They aren't even tryna' act like they care about life out here.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, the cop who shot the suspect is probably going to get life in prison. He's 73 and will most likely die in prison. He made a mistake and will pay for his mistake.
I don't know why they have a 73 year old reserve officer on the police department. Dude is beyond capable of completing any voluntary fitness standards, and I would be surprised if he could come close to passing one. And, he was assisting a division involved in high risk apprehension. That doesn't make any sense. Old dude should be assisting with traffic accidents or low key crap.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Well, the cop who shot the suspect is probably going to get life in prison. He's 73 and will most likely die in prison. He made a mistake and will pay for his mistake.
I don't know why they have a 73 year old reserve officer on the police department. Dude is beyond capable of completing any voluntary fitness standards, and I would be surprised if he could come close to passing one. And, he was assisting a division involved in high risk apprehension. That doesn't make any sense. Old dude should be assisting with traffic accidents or low key crap.

This guy was an insurance exec that paid his way to being a cop

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
breh i seen a video when this vietnam vet killed this cop and i shyt you not breh, that cop told him to put the gun down 100000000 times. Meanwhile we are getting pulled over and shot to death with no warning whatsoever with no fukking weapon

Ugly! Man I tell you, this is out of control.

You can't tell me that race, in some way, shape or form, had NOTHING to do with this. I refuse to believe it.

We're to the point where this is happening monthly or weekly. Wow, I really don't like where this country is going, I'm nervous for the very near (4-5 years) future...

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
A white former cop instructor stated what the problem is. Same as I've been saying, they're hiring cowards for police.

He stated most people in the academy have never even been in a fist fight.. ever. So what do you expect when they get in the position where things may get physical. They reach for their gun.

They're hiring these nerds and misfits who are still p*ssy at heart, behind the steroids.

On top of racism of course...