Bobs burgers....is fukking garbage

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
who that in your avi ?

lol funny thing picked this chick up from the club sat night we end up going to my crib she put this on watched the first two episodes shyt was kinda dope

then we fukked that damn meat inspector had me crying :laff:

end of story

Lol. From the show Mr.Robot. Probably Christain Slater under the Mask.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Bob's burgers is the truth. Funniest show on fox imo. And they sound track is top notch. The episode where Bob becomes a cab driver and ends up driving the prostitutes around. Then cuts on the radio and pulling down the skirt of the night comes on. Or the episode where Linda gets her girl band back together. They play at there 20th high school reunion and Gayle starts singing to the guy she had a crush on in school. Derrick Derrick let's you an me make a We unionnnnnnn. Ahhhh man the shows my shyt.

Rell Shyt

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Bob's Burgers is my shyt.
I like the show because it's a lot more good natured and light hearted.

Bob isn't an a$$hole with complete disregard for his kids. He actually encourages them to be themselves and promotes their interest. Bob really tries to balance teaching his kids responsibility, letting them be kids, and handling his business as best he can.

Linda is extremely supportive and loving as a mother and wife. The kids all try to cover for each other and help each other out.

I dunno, after watching stuff like Family Guy, it's just kinda refreshing to see an animated family.
It's tempting for shows to go the dark and dysfunctional route cuz that's what everyone is into nowadays, but Bob's Burgers is funny without relying on those type of jokes.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
i1L63t961plvM5IClYYLPNJqZNHVlPSXrLKvYlTF4cq92XyfYMI4JU5mAFUws02aF_RNAmpSrzaOortX7dv6zeNHP0j3L5_FTWyYkAZdtWtQTSnlZDP3DeorO5mQsi1djVdZMMz8B09idQ84w-xUQp1d_7-tTA=w500-h282-nc

:heh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Thread title is blasphemous, I don't watch this show regularly, but I'll occasionally go thru multiple episodes on netflix, I love this family.

Bob is cool, but the kids are the stars! Tina's fukking lusting after every male is hilarious. Louise and her exploitation of the twins, gene and his horrible jingles...the show ginuinely makes me happy

Last edited: