Bobs burgers....is fukking garbage

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I used to avoid this show because I only saw screencaps and thought it looked terrible, but for some reason I found a site streaming it and watched every episode. What drew me in was the voice actors and after that I started to enjoy the way the family interacted with each other and the citizens of their town.

:mjcry: Bob gets no respect in that show tho.

This is one of the sites streaming it for those who want to give the show a chance. :scusthov:

Improv_Animation on Vaughn Live

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the show because it's a lot more good natured and light hearted.

Bob isn't an a$$hole with complete disregard for his kids. He actually encourages them to be themselves and promotes their interest. Bob really tries to balance teaching his kids responsibility, letting them be kids, and handling his business as best he can.

Linda is extremely supportive and loving as a mother and wife. The kids all try to cover for each other and help each other out.

I dunno, after watching stuff like Family Guy, it's just kinda refreshing to see an animated family.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
First caught some of the show on Cartoon Network and then started binge watching it on Netflix. Love the show.

who that in your avi ?

lol funny thing picked this chick up from the club sat night we end up going to my crib she put this on watched the first two episodes shyt was kinda dope

then we fukked that damn meat inspector had me crying :laff:

end of story