Bobby Shmurda's Lawyer Doesn't Show To Court For 2nd Time :damn:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are many groups of White People...

What I am stating is that the stereotypical image of a White Man is that of a socioeconomically successful person, while image of the Black Man is typically "Ghetto"...

The "Ghetto" is the predominant theme in Black Culture...To the point where people who don't have the opportunity to interact with a diverse population of Black People, think that the average Black Person is a "Ghetto Thug"...

I see it all the time...Successful Black Men have to twist and turn and compromised just to avoid being labelled "Ghetto Thugs"...

If I hadn't had the opportunity to travel and live in many places in the world, I too would simply think of Black People as "Ghetto Thugs," mainly because that is the main theme in the images I see of Black People...

And Black People support and promote this image because that is a "real nikka"...Being dumb is widely accepted in the Black Community...

You're making these sweeping generalizations. Go ahead and cook though. What do you do for a living?

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. A 25-27 year old Bobby Shmurda isn't going to be able to really get back popping in music game. His age is a big part of his appeal. Taking the plea means giving up on his dreams.

He can still do music. He'd come home around the same age Drake, Cole, and Krit were when they first got poppin. He'll just have to work hard. I think the hiphop community would embrace him. Every jailed rapper seems to that initial few months of "welcome home love"....it would be up to him how he carries it. Remy Ma just got out of her 8 year bid and came home to a reality show, features with Khaled, Ross, etc and a popular single with Fat Joe.

All that aside, fukk rap. I'd gladly mop floors for a living over doing 20+years in the can.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Hope he gets 30+ years.

This culture is upside-down. This "it's cool to be gangsta" shyt needs to die.
There are laws that keep society running, like stop at a red light..go at a green light.
If you try to murder someone, you are ruining the construct of society and need to be punished.
Bobby Shmurda has no murder or attempted murder charges

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Hindsight is a bytch man :ld:
But this is nyc, dude should've known better after seeing how they did Biggavel. Mfs always pick the worst time to be real optimistic. You reject that plea with so much evidence on you in new york being a gang member, they gon make an example outta you :ufdup:

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
Taking your time
And pushing court dates and changing judges is a good thing. Stories get forgotten,. Witnessess unlocatable. Memories stale. Depositions bring out weak links and lies.

At least when I fought a case for 2 years this is what ultimately helped me win.
i don't think that's the case for this case

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Y'all ever been to court before?

No pay no show. Where you think Bobby getting $$$ from?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Y'all ever been to court before?

No pay no show. Where you think Bobby getting $$$ from?
Yeah the lawyer isn't gonna just pull a no-show for the fukk of it. Shmurda just failed to mention to the judge that he hasn't paid dude yet. Thats why he should have pled, he doesn't have the resources to keep fighting these case for months and months.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka fukk DREAMS!

I'm just trying to see things from his side of things. I think he should have taken the plea also, but at the same time I'm not walking in his shoes. His life probably hasn't been the best up until this point, now he has the opportunity of a lifetime and it likely will be taken from him. Plenty of people take risks in order to live out their dreams, it's not that foreign of a concept.
He probably feels like he will get out of jail with not much to live for.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
When asked why Spiro was a no-show for the hearing, Shmurda responded "I called him, and he said he's on vacation and then has a trial that starts in July."

Cold blooded.:mjcry: I didn't think Bobby could be in any more of a jam.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Bobby would get out early him being famous and a Crip, he's gonna be tested and forced to react in prison. Shyt, he tried to get a shank for protection in Rikers...

However, I do think Bobby could have done a bid and came out and had some success at least locally. You had to be in NY to really feel that GS9 movement. Shyt, they still play Computers in the city and Hot Nikka at parties sometimes.

Bobby's 8 year plea would probably mean snitching on a whole bunch of people too... :francis:

The bolded ......nikkas act as if it was a free 8 yr plea
now whether he should snitch and get the 8yrs is :yeshrug:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The bolded ......nikkas act as if it was a free 8 yr plea
now whether he should snitch and get the 8yrs is :yeshrug:
Snitch n die or be maimed for life for sure, or take your chance with the legal system?

fukked either way.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
These are MURDERERS who bragged about killing other young black men "just a week ago"...

And here lies one HUGE difference between White Culture and Black Culture...We all know that there are White Trash Savages out there, but White people DON'T claim them...

White People portray themselves as civilized and socioeconomically successful people...While Black People CONSTANTLY try to identify with some ghetto back alley rats...

Stop it...

Any Black Person who is not on the agenda of making Black People look good in the public eye should be BLACK BALLED and prevented from succeeding...Period.

Some cultures I tell you...:mjlol:

That syntax though :jbhmm:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Hope he gets 30+ years.

This culture is upside-down. This "it's cool to be gangsta" shyt needs to die.
There are laws that keep society running, like stop at a red light..go at a green light.
If you try to murder someone, you are ruining the construct of society and need to be punished.

What do you have to say about the billionaires who run this country outsourcing jobs and exploiting poor foreigners? And how about their buddies in congress taking money and allowing it to happen?

What do you say about cops who aren't held accountable for using excessive force and murdering black people, then getting a million dollars in donations for it?

Does all that self righteous stuff you just typed out apply to all criminals? Or just Bobby?

Because I don't see you in any other threads posting this shyt.