Bobby Shmurda's Lawyer Doesn't Show To Court For 2nd Time :damn:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Should have just copped that 8 year plea and got it other with.
All things considered I agree, but as much as being young means you have more time when you get out, a young cat will often be hard to convince of that shyt because it seems like an eternity to someone that likely never expected to make it to an old age

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
MichaelScottShutsdooronDunder-Mifflinguy_zps82023db0.gif
Exactly...This is how you should treat all these Black People who glorify the savage life...Don't let them in the room to speak on your behalf...

There are many Black Professionals out there not getting a fair shake because dumbasses are too busy supporting losers...

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
CAC shut the fukk up with that stupid Shyt. These CACS don't claim white trash?

1) These cops who kill innocent black men sure get claimed a lot ( Check the fundraising)

2) These white trash serial killers ( Charles Manson) sure have a CAC following to this day.

3) Isn't that bigoted racist POS ( Trump) winning because CACS are claiming him as their own ( He has overwhelming white support)

fukk you and fukk white people in general:pacspit:. You can all go to hell in my opinion
(1) Another stupid Black Boy...Of course Police are supported in the White Community, it is because they keep the Black Savages from interrupting their civilized way of life...

This one thing that Black People seem to NOT understand...Instead of hating the Police, you need to encourage your children to become Police and take over your neighborhoods...

When the neighborhood is safe from savages, there is a sense of security, and people feel safe investing...

Can you imagine living without an Immune System...Study Human Biology and you will understand why having a police force to protect your way of living is important...

(2) The White main stream isn't riding with that trash...That is why that trash is NOT associated with White People...A White Guy can rape a woman, you won't hear women saying "I will never a date a White Guy, because I was raped by one"....But let a Black Man do something wrong, and it is instant "No Black Guys Please"...

Why is this? Because the image of the White Man is of success...So, all White Man are protected by this...While the image of the Black Man is of failure, so that's why Good Blacks are always on some "Please let it not a be a Black Man" whenever there is some major savagery happening in the news...

Why is the image of the Black Man one of failure? Because there is still large portion of Black People who prop up this image...When someone uses the word "ghetto" what do you see? Most people identify that with "Black"...Ghetto booty and etc...

(3) White People HATE Blacks...Period. That is another issue....My issue is why are Black People ALWAYS identifying with "ghetto, hood, mediocrity. inferiority"?

Not every Black Person is worth defending...Stop associating yourselves with LOSERS....

If he is not a doctor, lawyer, engineer or any other professional, don't prop him up to be the face of the culture...

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
:usure:

bruh fuked up not takin that plea deal

:snoop:

what kinda moron doesnt take that plea and would risk takin football numbers

he aint never gong home

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
(1) Another stupid Black Boy...Of course Police are supported in the White Community, it is because they keep the Black Savages from interrupting their civilized way of life...

This one thing that Black People seem to NOT understand...Instead of hating the Police, you need to encourage your children to become Police and take over your neighborhoods...

When the neighborhood is safe from savages, there is a sense of security, and people feel safe investing...

Can you imagine living without an Immune System...Study Human Biology and you will understand why having a police force to protect your way of living is important...

(2) The White main stream isn't riding with that trash...That is why that trash is NOT associated with White People...A White Guy can rape a woman, you won't hear women saying "I will never a date a White Guy, because I was raped by one"....But let a Black Man do something wrong, and it is instant "No Black Guys Please"...

Why is this? Because the image of the White Man is of success...So, all White Man are protected by this...While the image of the Black Man is of failure, so that's why Good Blacks are always on some "Please let it not a be a Black Man" whenever there is some major savagery happening in the news...

Why is the image of the Black Man one of failure? Because there is still large portion of Black People who prop up this image...When someone uses the word "ghetto" what do you see? Most people identify that with "Black"...Ghetto booty and etc...

(3) White People HATE Blacks...Period. That is another issue....My issue is why are Black People ALWAYS identifying with "ghetto, hood, mediocrity. inferiority"?

Not every Black Person is worth defending...Stop associating yourselves with LOSERS....

If he is not a doctor, lawyer, engineer or any other professional, don't prop him up to be the face of the culture...
Cac

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
Hmmmm.. Can you provide examples of this? What group of "white people" are you referring to?
There are many groups of White People...

What I am stating is that the stereotypical image of a White Man is that of a socioeconomically successful person, while image of the Black Man is typically "Ghetto"...

The "Ghetto" is the predominant theme in Black Culture...To the point where people who don't have the opportunity to interact with a diverse population of Black People, think that the average Black Person is a "Ghetto Thug"...

I see it all the time...Successful Black Men have to twist and turn and compromised just to avoid being labelled "Ghetto Thugs"...

If I hadn't had the opportunity to travel and live in many places in the world, I too would simply think of Black People as "Ghetto Thugs," mainly because that is the main theme in the images I see of Black People...

And Black People support and promote this image because that is a "real nikka"...Being dumb is widely accepted in the Black Community...

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Agreed. A 25-27 year old Bobby Shmurda isn't going to be able to really get back popping in music game. His age is a big part of his appeal. Taking the plea means giving up on his dreams.
nikka what theres plenty of old ass rappers
2chains aint get hot till he was 37 :laff:
take that fukking plea
why would i wanna risk getting 30 years over fukking rap do it for your freedom my nikka

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
I blame 2pac.
2Pac was a victim of the same culture...He had a chance to be on the same level as Muhammad Ali and Bob Marley, but as usually that "I am a real hood nikka" mentality that is KILLING THOUSANDS of young Black Men got him too...

What it is CRAZIER is how Black People who identify as Hip Hop are REFUSING to accept that this "real nikka" philosophy is a VERY dangerous one...