Bobby Shmurda's Lawyer Doesn't Show To Court For 2nd Time :damn:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
These are MURDERERS who bragged about killing other young black men "just a week ago"...

And here lies one HUGE difference between White Culture and Black Culture...We all know that there are White Trash Savages out there, but White people DON'T claim them...

White People portray themselves as civilized and socioeconomically successful people...While Black People CONSTANTLY try to identify with some ghetto back alley rats...

Stop it...

Any Black Person who is not on the agenda of making Black People look good in the public eye should be BLACK BALLED and prevented from succeeding...Period.

Some cultures I tell you...:mjlol:

Hmmmm.. Can you provide examples of this? What group of "white people" are you referring to?

evasive

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope he gets 30+ years.

This culture is upside-down. This "it's cool to be gangsta" shyt needs to die.
There are laws that keep society running, like stop at a red light..go at a green light.
If you try to murder someone, you are ruining the construct of society and need to be punished.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kenneth Montgomery has likely read all the provisions of the plea deal. I don't think he would even bring up the plea deal on a hip-hop related platform if it meant Bobby would have to snitch.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
These are MURDERERS who bragged about killing other young black men "just a week ago"...

And here lies one HUGE difference between White Culture and Black Culture...We all know that there are White Trash Savages out there, but White people DON'T claim them...

White People portray themselves as civilized and socioeconomically successful people...While Black People CONSTANTLY try to identify with some ghetto back alley rats...

Stop it...

Any Black Person who is not on the agenda of making Black People look good in the public eye should be BLACK BALLED and prevented from succeeding...Period.

CAC shut the fukk up with that stupid Shyt. These CACS don't claim white trash?

1) These cops who kill innocent black men sure get claimed a lot ( Check the fundraising)

2) These white trash serial killers ( Charles Manson) sure have a CAC following to this day.

3) Isn't that bigoted racist POS ( Trump) winning because CACS are claiming him as their own ( He has overwhelming white support)

fukk you and fukk white people in general:pacspit:. You can all go to hell in my opinion

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

Stop it...

MichaelScottShutsdooronDunder-Mifflinguy_zps82023db0.gif

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
CAC shut the fukk up with that stupid Shyt. These CACS don't claim white trash?

1) These cops who kill innocent black men sure get claimed a lot ( Check the fundraising)

2) These white trash serial killers ( Charles Manson) sure have a CAC following to this day.

3) Isn't that bigoted racist POS winning because CACS are claiming him as their own ( He has overwhelming white support)

fukk you and fukk white people in general:pacspit:. You can all go to hell in my opinion
tumblr_m9en10uqX41qit8aco3_500.gif

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Hope he gets 30+ years.

This culture is upside-down. This "it's cool to be gangsta" shyt needs to die.
There are laws that keep society running, like stop at a red light..go at a green light.
If you try to murder someone, you are ruining the construct of society and need to be punished.
Wish damm

I don't feel sorry for none of them because they was all snitching on themselves via music and the telephone but sheesh

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Probably part of their plan. Just stalling