Bobby “Lord Jamar” Fish gone from AEW

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
But Hangman was always the middle child of the Elite. :gucci:

And you forget the injuries UE had? :dwillhuh:
UE were healthy for the majority of the past year

And no he wasn't. Hangman been riding with the Bucks since they saved his career back in 2016 or whatever it was. Fans clearly want to see them back together as well.

Ideally, Should it be Kenny? Of course, But if you know he won't be back in time and you're not renewing Fish then do something else but you have to pay it off. I have no idea wtf Cole & Oreilly do when they get back now or if they'll pick up someone else and even if they do they won't have the experience together ReDragon does.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
UE were healthy for the majority of the past year

And no he wasn't. Hangman been riding with the Bucks since they saved his career back in 2016 or whatever it was. Fans clearly want to see them back together as well.

Ideally, Should it be Kenny? Of course, But if you know he won't be back in time and you're not renewing Fish then do something else but you have to pay it off. I have no idea wtf Cole & Oreilly do when they get back now or if they'll pick up someone else and even if they do they won't have the experience together ReDragon does.
You’re missing my point. When it comes to the Elite, Hangman was always the side dude compared to Omega, Cole, and even Scurll. I’d even say Cody had more shine in the group.

The Undisputed Elite barely formed within the last few months. If they did the feud like 2 months in y’all would probably bytch saying it’s too early. This feud needed months of proper building.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You’re missing my point. When it comes to the Elite, Hangman was always the side dude compared to Omega, Cole, and even Scurll. I’d even say Cody had more shine in the group.

The Undisputed Elite barely formed within the last few months. If they did the feud like 2 months in y’all would probably bytch saying it’s too early. This feud needed months of proper building.
What are you talking about? lol

The Bucks have had 3-5 major trios tag partners the past decade. Omega, AJ, Hangman, Cole, and Cody tried but it didn't fit.

Undisputed Era have been together for years and the "dream match" was always Undisputed Era vs The Elite. As soon as they got KOR in, That should have been what they built to. Instead, They sat on it for the whole year and now they missed the chance to do it.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What are you talking about? lol

The Bucks have had 3-5 major trios tag partners the past decade. Omega, AJ, Hangman, Cole, and Cody tried but it didn't fit.

Undisputed Era have been together for years and the "dream match" was always Undisputed Era vs The Elite. As soon as they got KOR in, That should have been what they built to. Instead, They sat on it for the whole year and now they missed the chance to do it.

I’m talking about popularity and favoritism. The Hung Bucks weren’t as big as Superkliq or Elite. Sure, Hangman is big now, but during his Elite run prior to AEW he wasn’t on Cole’s or Omega’s level.

And they were building toward it, but injuries happened and Bobby Fish started bytching, so there it goes.

Personally, I don’t give a shyt about the match. :russell:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I have no idea wtf Cole & Oreilly do when they get back now or if they'll pick up someone else and even if they do they won't have the experience together ReDragon does.

Supposedly O'Reilly is on the shelf for a while due to a neck injury.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
:laff: If this dummy doesn't get picked up by Trips I will be dying.

He only has value being 4th wheel in a stable with Cole and them. Literally no point signing his bum ass solo.

Maybe he can work in developmental but this piece of shyt would probably spend half the time convincing rookies that Biden is being kept alive through adrenochrome baths.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Honestly. I hope they at least pay him to do an Elite vs. UE match :mjcry:

I Roddy still wants out of wwe we could get it with him eventually.