Bobby “Lord Jamar” Fish gone from AEW

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Rumor is Black might be out the door as well, but TK did just say he has 5yrs left on his contract. If true then it would mean voiding all the remaining money.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dummy. :dahell: Since he got to AEW he got to skip the line and got a push cuz of his association with Cole. Kahn was waiting for Omega to return to do the Elite vs UE angle. Now, at best, he gets to go back to NXT to team up with Strong and be a worse version of Ziggler and Roode. And if Strong goes to AEW to be with his wife, Bobby is shyt out of luck.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Rumor is Black might be out the door as well, but TK did just say he has 5yrs left on his contract. If true then it would mean voiding all the remaining money.
The rumor started when Xero ran with it because he got fooled by an obviously fake Bryan Alvarez account. Dumbass said Malakai was granted his release then just hours later he gets a PPV match.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
FbiU4swaMAA3oDQ

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Black rumor is fake, Xero dude got it from a fake Bryan Alvarez account
You can’t trust Xero on anything other than WWE, and even then it’s questionable. He has no AEW sources, loves hating on AEW, and loves to brag about being the first guy to report something. So he’ll just run with whatever bullshyt he sees someone post on the internet and try to claim he was the first to report it. He’d run with Ballsack Sports posts as real news if they posted stuff about AEW.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You can’t trust Xero on anything other than WWE, and even then it’s questionable. He has no AEW sources, loves hating on AEW, and loves to brag about being the first guy to report something. So he’ll just run with whatever bullshyt he sees someone post on the internet and try to claim he was the first to report it. He’d run with Ballsack Sports posts as real news if they posted stuff about AEW.
Like I said, it’s even questionable with WWE

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
i dont think its true because it would set a precedent….

We’ll see though
That's why I don't put much into it.
Like I said, it’s even questionable with WWE

Context for some of those needs to be added. The draft was supposed to happen in September, but USA stepped in and delayed it. You can also look up stuff he got right before SRS confirmed it.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That's why I don't put much into it.

Context for some of those needs to be added. The draft was supposed to happen in September, but USA stepped in and delayed it. You can also look up stuff he got right before SRS confirmed it.
Throw enough shyt on the wall and eventually some of it is going to stick

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
AEW takes a colossal L for not immediately pushing "Box Office" Bobby Fish to the top of the card and making him the champ. How do you mess that up?

It's all good though. The streets have been waiting for him to come back home and have some #Bangers.

Welcome back Robert Tilapia.