Bobby “Lord Jamar” Fish gone from AEW

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I could see Bobby Fish getting an offered a job as a coach at the PC which really isn’t the worst job in the world considering you don’t have to be on the road anymore plus you’re considered an employee so you’d get insurance and shyt

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I could see Bobby Fish getting an offered a job as a coach at the PC which really isn’t the worst job in the world considering you don’t have to be on the road anymore plus you’re considered an employee so you’d get insurance and shyt
He could be a good coach if he has the demeanor for it

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
IIRC, Fish was kept in NXT before his release because he was being transitioned into the coaching role, so if the offer is still on the table, then it make sense. But this begs the question, if he planned on being a coach, couldn't he try to push for that while he was working in AEW? Ari, Billy, Daniels, Colt, Dustin, Luther, Madison, Q.T. and Serena are coaches and active competitors with Sonjay as an occasional competitor.

I'm all for betting on yourself, but you gotta be smart with it.

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Bet y'all he's gonna go back to nxt and align with Roderick to form their own tag team against the creed brothers. Let strong fish make their own veteran stable

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
TK had all the time in the world to book the damn feud that was gift wrapped for him & didn’t do it :snoop:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
IIRC, Fish was kept in NXT before his release because he was being transitioned into the coaching role, so if the offer is still on the table, then it make sense. But this begs the question, if he planned on being a coach, couldn't he try to push for that while he was working in AEW? Ari, Billy, Daniels, Colt, Dustin, Luther, Madison, Q.T. and Serena are coaches and active competitors with Sonjay as an occasional competitor.

I'm all for betting on yourself, but you gotta be smart with it.
My guess is he didn’t want to be exclusively a coach but WWE and AEW was where the money was. AEW probably offered him a decent paycheck and wanted him to wrestle so that’s where he went.

All speculation of course but would make sense