Bobby Lashley family portrait

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:Yo, he could be like a 1920's well dressed black wallstreet cat.

800px-Jack_Johnson_cph.3b19117.jpg

photogallery7.jpg

He looks like Jack Johnson.:ohhh:

And he has the PAWG gene too.

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
Some of the baddest baddies i ever had....had wayyyy to much ego for me......and with that being said Krystal made him leave his money for p*ssy......any self respecting black man can see why the bihh had to go lol
Very very true and I know looks ain't everything

However nikkas really be scraping that container of all the empty contents when it comes to selecting a pawg.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Turns out these are all from a gallery of photos taken from the Hall of Fame photo booth: Find out which Superstars stopped by the WWE Hall of Fame photo booth

Commentary:

-The irony of that lead photo :dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

-Paige's guy looks like he sells coke and heroin on high school blacktops while moonlighting with his band that's juuuuust on the verge of breaking though.

-Why is Sonya Deville wearing a better suit than most of the men?

-You will never not convince me that Billie and Peyton aren't fukking each other.

-Don't care how hot she is, I'd never take Charly home to my mother. Not a woman that gives off the vibe of being ready to settle down at ALL.

-Mandy Rose looks like the fukking Joker with all that makeup :mjlol:

-Some of these wrestler's wives are very...plain looking, to say the least.

-Mike Rome is winning. Great suit, great looking girl.

-Eric Young needs to take a look at his buddy Abyss and slide into that agent job. He's looking old as fukk here.

-Actually, quite a few of these older wrestlers are looking old as fukk with all that greying hair and overtanned, leathery skin.

-Ember Moon needs to run the fade with her stylist.

-Who the fukk let Billy Corgan into the building?

-Alicia Fox definitely has weird, deep-seated identity issues going on.

-Why Davey Boy thought a golden lame jumpsuit was appropriate for this occasion, I'll never know.

-Ivory still looking good for an Italian woman pushing 60. Lilian Garcia isn't looking bad for 52 herself.

-The photo of Jack Gallagher and his girl is, literally and figuratively, one of the whitest photos I've ever seen.

-Sugar Shane and Double JJ need to burn their suits immediately. Absolute crimes against fashion.

Also see: Photos: Best-dressed Superstars at WWE Hall of Fame

You probably dress better than a WWE superstar, to be honest. All that money and no real fashion sense to go along with it.