9UIpgql.png
:laff: Dis defo getting some use

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
After looking through that gallery, all I can say is, I see why a lot of wrestlers cheat on their wives :skip:

And I don't rock with Peyton, but she's looking pretty good in this pic

08_HOF_PhotoBooth_04062019_20190406_0070--56ea755c1ec1f64b045273f95f8812b1.jpg

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Sonya deville got her a bad one :whoo:

Who did nakamura come with again ?:dame:

I can tell a lot of these wrestlers married their day ones:patrice: but theres nothing wrong with that:blessed:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Turns out these are all from a gallery of photos taken from the Hall of Fame photo booth: Find out which Superstars stopped by the WWE Hall of Fame photo booth

Commentary:

-The irony of that lead photo :dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

-Paige's guy looks like he sells coke and heroin on high school blacktops while moonlighting with his band that's juuuuust on the verge of breaking though.

-Why is Sonya Deville wearing a better suit than most of the men?

-You will never not convince me that Billie and Peyton aren't fukking each other.

-Don't care how hot she is, I'd never take Charly home to my mother. Not a woman that gives off the vibe of being ready to settle down at ALL.

-Mandy Rose looks like the fukking Joker with all that makeup :mjlol:

-Some of these wrestler's wives are very...plain looking, to say the least.

-Mike Rome is winning. Great suit, great looking girl.

-Eric Young needs to take a look at his buddy Abyss and slide into that agent job. He's looking old as fukk here.

-Actually, quite a few of these older wrestlers are looking old as fukk with all that greying hair and overtanned, leathery skin.

-Ember Moon needs to run the fade with her stylist.

-Who the fukk let Billy Corgan into the building?

-Alicia Fox definitely has weird, deep-seated identity issues going on.

-Why Davey Boy thought a golden lame jumpsuit was appropriate for this occasion, I'll never know.

-Ivory still looking good for an Italian woman pushing 60. Lilian Garcia isn't looking bad for 52 herself.

-The photo of Jack Gallagher and his girl is, literally and figuratively, one of the whitest photos I've ever seen.

-Sugar Shane and Double JJ need to burn their suits immediately. Absolute crimes against fashion.

Also see: Photos: Best-dressed Superstars at WWE Hall of Fame

You probably dress better than a WWE superstar, to be honest. All that money and no real fashion sense to go along with it.

That was an interesting gallery.

Whoever dressed Ember and did Mandy's makeup were not their friends.

Paige and her dude...whew. He looks like he has never met soap and water. A mess.

I really need Sonya to hand the name and number of her tailor out to her male coworkers. The suit game on most of these dudes is deplorable.

Billy Corgan looks like he's holding that lady hostage lol.

Heath and his lady look like they were genuinely having fun.

Maryse looks so pretty. Pregnancy looks good on her. I still don't understand how Miz clearly has features from both his parents but yet doesn't look entirely unfortunate.

Looking at Alicia's pic is...whew. I don't know what her deal is but it's super unfortunate.

Titus seems like such a good dude and good dad. Auntie Yolanda better quit playing and lock that down.

Straight headshots :russ:

Last edited: