Bobby Lashley family portrait

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
He left Krystal Marshall for her? :francis:

Kristal was kinda nuts. I don't blame Bobby for getting out of that relationship, especially since he left feds for her and was rewarded with a bunch of drama.

Dude has to stop with the bowler hats though. They make him look completely ridiculous.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Kristal was kinda nuts. I don't blame Bobby for getting out of that relationship, especially since he left feds for her and was rewarded with a bunch of drama.

Dude has to stop with the bowler hats though. They make him look completely ridiculous.
Of course she was nuts. She passed on the hot/crazy scale though. :takedat:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Cedric's wife, Aeriel Monroe, is Black. She's done some jobber work and was in the Mae Young Classic.

Do Keith Lee and Mia Yum count? I know Mia's biracial but she claims her blackness heavy.

Forgot about them. Keith and Mia still count to me personally but if this was TLR they'd say nah.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.

I think he needs to double down on the bowler hats

Imagine if that was dudes gimmick