Bobby Bowden...say it ain't so

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Never started Kenny Felder at QB. Only started Charlie cause the other QB got hurt. Saw this type of behavior a long time ago :yeshrug:
Truth. Reminds me of the Leprehaun racist ass Lou Holtz. This dude was really going to start garbage ass true freshman Ron Powlus over Senior Kevin McDougal. The only reason why McDougal started was because Ron got hurt. ND beat our ass and almost went the Chip. But we won because they lost to BC. Ron turned out to be trash. We would've have been undefeated that year.

I'm surprised my surprised the South FL breh went to ND in the first place. :scust:

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
What the fukk does Russia have that we dont. Besides a leader that will deploy his army into sh1thole countries while international sanctions cripple his economy. All the while not gaining any new territory :jbhmm:

The idea that we need to invest more in the military is asinine. :what:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Hate to be stereotypical like white people are to blacks, but you can see it in all these cacs face that they have some underlying racist in them. :mjpls:
Yes but they hide it and play the game and use blacks talent to get ahead. They learn how to play a game so well that they cloak their own biases and racism. It's sad because you would think they would learn to think beyond themselves and see how other races and classes struggle, but at the end of the day they don't. They don't give a fukk about anyone but themselves; and the older they get, the more racist and self-centered they become.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never started Kenny Felder at QB. Only started Charlie cause the other QB got hurt. Saw this type of behavior a long time ago :yeshrug:

Yep and don't forget that shyt with Chris Rix bumbling ass and Drew Weatherford....all that QB controversy when their backups were black QBs. IMO Bobby been on that bull shyt.