Bob Johnson's daughter gets married

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
It really is disgusting how there isn't a black Kennedy or Rothchild yet.

Luckily there are countries like Angola and Kenya on the come up. Black South Africans are also improving socially. Just gotta make sure, cacs don't come and rape them like they've done historically. I've noticed that black South Africans and Nigerians aren't on that c00n shyt.:salute:

you're missing a country nikka :ufdup:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
mane...i'm a CERTIFIED "HATER"....

when i first seen her i was like :whoo:

she cute :drool:

then ONCE I SEEN HER WITH THAT "WHITE BOY"...

i straight went to finding everything NEGATIVE about her....

HER FOREHEAD BIG AS FUKK....HER TITTAYS KINDA FLAT....SHE LOOK LAME blah blah blah...

i'm just JEALOUS that her BILLIONDOLLAR A$$ ain't even linking up with me...

i'm just stuck with these Credit Debt Ridden Hot Wang heffas whom are hellbent on making my life MISERABLE :to:

THEY LOOK HAPPY.................AND I HATE THEM :shaq2:

cause them hoes KNOW HOW TO "ACT RIGHT" when they GET WITH THEM WHITE BOYS......

bunch of "STEVEN LOOKING A$$ BROADS FROM DJANGO" just despise our black a$$es and everytime they do get with us it's an ulterior motive usually based on HATE, ENVY AND INSECURITIES

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You know what I noticed and find interesting, you'll have a ton of brothers call another brother a c00n for wifing a white woman (check the RG3 thread in the coliseum right now), but never catch a sister calling another sister a c00n/sellout for marrying a white man. Take this thread for example, look at the daps.

Like I said before, I aint even mad anymore when a brother dips in the vanilla. Cacs stay :win:ing while we fight amongst ourselves on some Gladiator shyt, as proved by the thread starter just sitting back laughing at yall

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
66RLkPB.jpg

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You know what I noticed and find interesting, you'll have a ton of brothers call another brother a c00n for wifing a white woman (check the RG3 thread in the coliseum right now), but never catch a sister calling another sister a c00n/sellout for marrying a white man. Take this thread for example, look at the daps.

Like I said before, I aint even mad anymore when a brother dips in the vanilla. Cacs stay :win:ing while we fight amongst ourselves on some Gladiator shyt, as proved by the thread starter just sitting back laughing at yall

:obamaohhh: That's a good ass point there breh, I've never even noticed that

Black men if this ain't a sign :usure:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Yeah ...but ask yourself WHY "SISTERS" tend to have a PROBLEM WITH "BROTHERS" DATING WHITE WOMEN or WOMEN "OTHER THAN BLACK"?

especially when the subject of "KOBE" is brought up, i mean they always throw that subject up, it's almost as if they feel THAT BLACK MEN ARE OBLIGATED TO BE WITH A BLACK WOMAN

I see this is a pet peeve for alot of black women...i recall dating a white women while i worked at this office supply store back when i was in college, mane the sisters gave ME and HER hell :pacspit:

the funny thing is NONE OF THOSE BLACK WOMEN was giving me the "time of day" or even paid attention to me till i got with that Snowflake... :russ:

now as far as Brothers Dating White women....I DON'T HATE IF THE BYATCH FINE....... :manny: i mean hell BEAUTY IS BEAUTY regardless....

That's why i was kinda "JEALOUS" at bob johnson's daughter who is not only a PRETTY GIRL , but her BANK ACCOUNT is FINE AS WELL......

i take the CHRIS ROCK approach ..."i only have a problem with interacial dating if the BYATCH IS FINE....but if she ISN'T...i'm LIKE U CAN HAVE HER :youngsabo:"

but what i got a problem with is cats like my homeboy who WIFE UP SOME FAT WHITE DISGUSTING FRESH OUT THE DOLLAR STORE CLEARANCE BIN LOOKING BYATCH :damn:

i mean not even just based on the looks, i hear him complain about all the DUMB SHYT she does like blowing money on dumb shyt, forgetting to remind him about important events or bills, or complaining about stupid shyt.....like recently she recieved a fat school loan with some money left over that they could have used to pay off bills...

this byatch is up thier buying flat screens, furniture and pets that have died the next damn day from the flea market...... :shaq2:

I'm like WHY HOMIE?? .. :why:

why go thru all that shyt with her DISGUSTING A$$, if you can tolerate "PROBLEMS" and feel that's just part of the game, you could have done that with some FINE A$$ HOODRAT?!?

that shyt pisses me off, i mean homie is my dude , i just hate it had to be him..

he claims back in the days (high school) she was FINE... :manny:

looking at her ..I JUST CAN'T SEE IT :upsetfavre:

t

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

using the :mjpls: smiley when a black person is dating a white person = calling them a c00n.