Bob Johnson's daughter gets married

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Yeah...the ones on this site (who are the individuals receiving the fire in my comments) annoy and sickening me. :youngsabo:

So whats the point of being here if black men annoy and sicken you? Why not just cape for white men where they can see it, like at forums geared to white dudes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So whats the point of being here if black men annoy and sicken you? Why not just cape for white men where they can see it, like at forums geared to white dudes

I didn't say black men in general annoy and sicken me. I said the ninjas on this site (i.e., those receiving the fire in my comments) annoy and sicken me.

I come here for one reason, which is probably the same reason YOU come here: To entertain myself. Plus, it's so easy to shoot down the ridiculous bullshyt I read on here.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Correction: I give any comment special attention that reeks of racism (on this site it tends to be against black women and white men), sexism, homophobia, hypocrisy and general bulllshyt (ex. feeling entitled to black women's poothang because you have a JOB...yes a ninja on this site posted that comment :wtf:).

Lol well I'm not racist

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I didn't say black men in general annoy and sicken me. I said the ninjas on this site (i.e., those receiving the fire in my comments) annoy and sicken me.

I come here for one reason, which is probably the same reason YOU come here: To entertain myself. Plus, it's so easy to shoot down the ridiculous bullshyt I read on here.

You Aint Fooling Nobody :mjpls:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I wouldn't go that far. I bet most black Harvard graduates are married to black women. Just not the ones who were raised by white women and grew up in Hawaii. People tend to marry who they're familiar with. He probably loves Michelle, but he probably also realized that having a black wife would help him politically too.

:manny: I happen to think that Michelle Obama is exceptionally beautiful and a model of how women should act and be like. Fun, stylish, brilliant... :wow: :whew:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
The African Negroid is the most pitiful race imaginable...we have zero self-respect, conviction, or integrity of any kind.

Every single cent that Bob Johnson made is gonna end up in white hands. It's disgusting, other races simply don't let this stuff happen. Hopefully Black Africa can get its shyt together, because the diaspora is a lost cause.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
The African Negroid is the most pitiful race imaginable...we have zero self-respect, conviction, or integrity of any kind.

Every single cent that Bob Johnson made is gonna end up in white hands. It's disgusting, other races simply don't let this stuff happen. Hopefully Black Africa can get its shyt together, because the diaspora is a lost cause.

It really is disgusting how there isn't a black Kennedy or Rothchild yet.

Luckily there are countries like Angola and Kenya on the come up. Black South Africans are also improving socially. Just gotta make sure, cacs don't come and rape them like they've done historically. I've noticed that black South Africans and Nigerians aren't on that c00n shyt.:salute:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Correction: I give any comment special attention that reeks of racism (on this site it tends to be against black women and white men), sexism, homophobia, hypocrisy and general bulllshyt(ex. feeling entitled to black women's poothang because you have a JOB...yes a ninja on this site posted that comment :wtf:).

:childplease: shut the hell up

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I'm okay with this. she's not even fine.

image.php