Bob Johnson's daughter gets married

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How often do :mjpls: blacks look for other :mjpls: blacks to date?

:ohhh:

I might start a dating site to bring them together

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get married, breh.

f2708c42b92b11e2868a22000a9f18a6_7.jpg

3286757ab62111e2bba622000a1fbc9c_7.jpg

5f1e6ce4b61911e286b422000a9d0dd8_7.jpg

431cd596b3d311e2b4e822000a9f130c_7.jpg

9f8be016b38211e2a5e422000aaa08f8_7.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah ...but ask yourself WHY "SISTERS" tend to have a PROBLEM WITH "BROTHERS" DATING WHITE WOMEN or WOMEN "OTHER THAN BLACK"?

especially when the subject of "KOBE" is brought up, i mean they always throw that subject up, it's almost as if they feel THAT BLACK MEN ARE OBLIGATED TO BE WITH A BLACK WOMAN

I see this is a pet peeve for alot of black women...i recall dating a white women while i worked at this office supply store back when i was in college, mane the sisters gave ME and HER hell :pacspit:

the funny thing is NONE OF THOSE BLACK WOMEN was giving me the "time of day" or even paid attention to me till i got with that Snowflake... :russ:

Some of you on this site are just plain old delusional. I might start my own thread on this subject just to address this bullshyt.

The reason why we, black women, don't ever bad-mouth each other for dating outside the race is pretty damn simple: because we NEVER hear black women who date outside the race list a whole list of STEREOTYPES associated with black men as justification for doing so. :sitdown:

I have never heard Toni Braxton, Lynn Whitifield, Kelly Rowland, Sanaa Lathan or Kerry Washington say, "The reason I date and love white men is because black men ain't *insert stereotype*

But we can count off a list of black men who have done all of the above.

If black men would date outside the race and keep black women the hell out of their mouths we wouldn't have any problems. That is the truth.

When you look at the black men who date outside the race MOST of them don't look anything like Reggie Bush, Tyson Beckford or a young OJ Simpson. Instead they look like Tiger Woods, Bryant Gumbal, Cuba Gooding Jr., Darius Rucker, RG3 and a whole list of other homely average looking ninjas that black women were NEVER into.

I don't know a single black woman that sits around weeping over ^^^these average looking black men who date/marry outside the race. None!

I have heard SOME black women talk about Reggie Bush and Tyson Beckford, but the average black man? NO!

Furthermore, we don't ever hear black women who date outside the race say dumb shyt about the race as is the case with a lot of black men who date out. Black women tend to keep a foot in the black community despite dating outside the black community.

Even when some black women go outside the race, they feel guilty for doing so as was the case with Halle Berry. I will never understand why she felt a need to justify her decision to date white men. As far as I'm concerned she, nor any other black woman, owes black men an apology for finding love/happiness in the arms of a non-black man. That is their business and more power to them. I feel the same way about black men who date/marry outside the race and don't bash black women.

On the other hand black men like Kobe Bryant go around saying dumb shyt like they can't understand black people, they don't relate to black people or he doesn't identify with black people.

You got OJ Simpson out here saying, "I'm not black...I'm just OJ."

You got ratchet ninjas like Slim Thug saying dumb shyt like, “My girl is Black and White. I guess the half White in her is where she still cooks and do all the shyt that I say, so we make it. She just takes care of me and I like that. She don’t be begging and I don’t gotta buy her all this crazy ass shyt. And she’s a smart girl too.”

You got folks like Michael Jordan who has made MILLIONS of dollars off stupid ninjas killing each other over his high priced urban shoes. Yet, this mofo shoes are made in CHINA. The dire employment situation of the folks who have made him rich doesn't appear to be a priority for him. Young idiots kills each other over his shoes doesn't seem to be a priority for him.

What's funny about ^^^this situation is I once read a thread on here from an ignorant ninja who was mad at Oprah for not doing enough for black males. Mind you this woman has sent black men through college with everything paid. She has given millions of dollars to HBCUs. Yet, somehow or the other she "owes" black men something more than she's already given. Funny how these same demands are NEVER dropped on the doorsteps of the ninjas y'all actually support. Black men don't even like Oprah. So, I will never understand why/how some of you feel she should help you. :sitdown:

You got folks like Micheal Jackson, who obvious suffered from self-hate singing shyt like "It doesn't matter if you're black or white..." yet white folks tried to lynch his arse (and continue to do so even in death).

You got ninjas out here making youtube videos, raps songs and singing ninja chorals about liking and loving white women while singing about how horrible black women are in the breath. .

^^^You won't find this mess going on with black women who do date/marry out. We date/marry out and we go on about our business. No need to sing a tribute to ALL non-black men. No need to verbally disassociate ourselves from the black race. No need to act like racial issues are a thing of the past (hello Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson). No need to diss black men in song while promoting non-black men. I highly doubt Halle Berry would stand by and watch black women kill each other over her perfume and make up line and not say anything about the situation. In fact, she would probably either stop promoting it or help make it more affordable to the average black woman.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bob Johnson is a :mjpls: so I'm not shocked

Not really...

He's a just a Black businessman who's created more Black millionaires than anyone outside of pro-sports.

I used to work for one of his companies and his :mjpls: reputation is completely fabricated.