Boar’s Head Plant Found With Mold, Mildew & Insects Following Listeria Outbreak

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Bro I ain’t gon lie I feel you! Boars Head??

But I’m lowkey weak thinking about my future kids sandwiches looking mad brollic with the big ass chicken breast on white bread :mjlol:

There are some other quality deli products but Boars head was the top dog of it all. Been having that stuff all my life. Sad to see this happen but I will never buy a single product from then again.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Is Oscar Meyers a brand I should be worried about. I bought one those "bites" for when I wanna eat a light snack. :lupe:

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
If brehs only knew how most of these food processing places look.

When you have delivered to them, you realize health is not a priority for the masses.
This right here I work maintenance mechanic on the machines at my job and the shyt :scust:I used to see but the sanitation department kinda stepped it up they u to be really good.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Can someone please tell me how tf do countries like Norway, Sweden, Finland and Singapore have better quality of living than we do,despite us having more resources than them respectively? I know their all mostly homogeneous and that plays a part but cmon man.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Can someone please tell me how tf do countries like Norway, Sweden, Finland and Singapore have better quality of living than we do,despite us having more resources than them respectively? I know their all mostly homogeneous and that plays a part but cmon man.
Other countries aren't as driven by money and profit compared to the US.

Always follow the money.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

because the U.S. is a slave nation.
It was never meant to be anything else.
The English, French, and Spanish did their dirt over here.
Wars happened to finally create the United States, but you still have the same descendants of slave owners running it.
Over time they gave control back to the Europeans through the banks, because they always wanted it to be a slave nation, but just couldn't have the people protesting and rioting so they had to do it undercover. Now the economy is controlled by Europeans through the banks really. They make all the big decisions which trickle down and effect the average citizen.
You have people getting ready to lose their homes very soon, because the citizens are taxed to death to pay off the debts of their own country that they didn't create.
Now you have banks giving out free loans to illegal immigrants to get them into debt slavery. Illegals don't even realize the trap.
A new set of slaves.

The people can try to have another revolutionary war, but this time they will be fighting the police, the FBI, CIA, the United States military.
They don't mean for you to win.